GDT: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The worst part is early in the year the rule (if I remember right) was you were not allowed to stay for a full week in a city after a game due to covid. Now that shit stain of a franchise NE gets to do just that!! SF played @nyj and @nyg and they had to go back to SF in between if I recall correctly
Some of you guys living in LA need to pose as a Dominoes pizza delivery guy and poison the entire Patriots travelling roadshow this week.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Arizona has a bad history of QBs getting killed by the Rams. If that’s the best Kliff and Kyler got then they should just pack it up and go home. Little guy is gonna end up on the injured list.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Some of you guys living in LA need to pose as a Dominoes pizza delivery guy and poison the entire Patriots travelling roadshow this week.
Nothing too serious, just a case of the Thursday night shits.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Going forward I'd like to see Akers as our main back, Hendy for change of pace/ edge runner, as Brown as short yardage guy who can occasionally slip out for a screen.

Goff has been decent - lots of receivers touching the ball, too.

D has been stellar outside of one busted play.

Not bad, especially considering how it looked in the first quarter.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View attachment 41640
View attachment 41641
Look at that third down efficiency, our D makes me drool
When they were saying before that last drive that Kyler only had one completion, I was confused and definitely had to think back. And when you factor in that even that one was only due to an unneeded (but legit) facemask, it makes you wonder what could have been

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I got that covered when we travel to Seattle, I’m in Portland. But yeah...all you LA based boys better be pulling the Cheats fire alarm all week!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Can we please put these birds to sleep!!!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
When they were saying before that last drive that Kyler only had one completion, I was confused and definitely had to think back. And when you factor in that even that one was only due to an unneeded (but legit) facemask, it makes you wonder what could have been
Straight domination man!

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the Pats order Dominoes, I would hate them even more. Only pizza Ill turn down when its free.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Z E R O creativity in the running game. Zones and duos only. Not ONE power or trap. I will pound the table on this forum until somebody hears me. THIS will be our downfall this year unless it changes.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Excellent play call

Status
Not open for further replies.