GDT: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
1607294443310.png

1607294497659.png

Look at that third down efficiency, our D makes me drool

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I'm not able to watch the game are the Rams having to beat the other team plus the refs again? Nevermind. Without watching i already know the answer to that.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Feels like this game should be over. Too close for as well as they played. Goff plays great in the first half. Keep it up

baconandbread

Let's get the Karty party starty
Overall decent first half. Really confident in this game based on how well our second halves have gone all year.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I dont know why but I knew he was going to miss that when we iced him. He'd been on the field for a long time just standing around with the review, and thought the tension had gone and McVay ratcheted it back up. Good job.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Nice of the schedule makers to pander to the East coast teams when they come West, but the Rams have to go back and forth for 8 weeks.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
As dominating as the yardage numbers were for the Rams D, the Cards have about 25 -30 yards of total offense without that awful blown coverage early...That was nearly on a par with the Hags game a few years ago...Ned more of that in the 2nd half and like to see the Rams get it together a little more on the ground...Good to see more of Akers, hope it wasn't because Henderson banged up...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice of the schedule makers to pander to the East coast teams when they come West, but the Rams have to go back and forth for 8 weeks.

NFL schedulers really shit on us this year.

Q729

Legend
Why did watching that first half feel worse than it actually was? Those are dominating Rams stats!
Because you're too busy being hypnotized by the methodical dink and dunk offense and not concentrating on the suffocating defense.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
The worst part is early in the year the rule (if I remember right) was you were not allowed to stay for a full week in a city after a game due to covid. Now that shit stain of a franchise NE gets to do just that!! SF played @nyj and @nyg and they had to go back to SF in between if I recall correctly

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
posted earlier.... giants going with 2014 redskins offense - colt mcoy and alfred morris.

giants like a shitty MUT team.
I didnt even know Jones was hurt. We could use some Colt magic today, lol

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Why did watching that first half feel worse than it actually was? Those are dominating Rams stats!

Probably because Goff was constantly under pressure and we can't run the ball effectively.

I was surprised to see Goff's QB Rating was 106.7 the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.