GDT: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Don't mind going for and don't mind running it again. Didn't like snapping it so quickly. It seemed the o-line wasn't even set

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not one opportunity for Goff to throw it? I'm so frustrated with this OL.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Love the decision hated the playcall. We always run that run play in that situation.....always.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Dayum....damn....I would have gone for it too. Akers was getting sooo close...just damn...

Safety Dance comin up for AD99!!

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Didn't get it but I like going for that for sure. Smart move and the Cards are backed up with 1 completion in the half.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Every single time we rush to the line and try to run the ball on 3rd/4th and 1 the OL gets blown up. How many times does McVay need to see this???? What the fuck every single time. Run a PA off of it. Or take your time and call a normal play if you want to run it. Just so stupid

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I like going for it there. I also like running in 4 in a row. Seems like the OL wasn't set or ready, would've waited a little longer.

Now, it's CRUCIAL our Defense doesn't let AZ get bailed out.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love the call, no TD but McVay sticking to the horse. No points but I love the guts.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should have called a PA pass on 3rd down if you're going to go for it on 4th.

Psycho_X

Legend
Hurried too fast I think. Oline didn’t get off ball well. Would have liked a hard count to get an offsides after rushing up to line. Then hit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.