GDT: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bet Kyler Murray didn't expect a DT to run him down like that. Aaron Donald is not human. Wow.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
D is still playing lights out. Lets keep that going and get another long drive into the endzone offense, running with Akers heavy.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is that Scrappy Doo at quarterback for the Cards?

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why we dont give our best RB more carries I'll never understand
Akers is lacking in wiggle and in blocking. But in the early downs and when we need to jam it down their throats, yes. He needs more carries

RamWoodie

Legend
At least on that series, McVay discovered his TE. The Ram TEs are TOO GOOD to be neglected in the passing attack as has been...and I mean ALL 3 of them, Higbee, Everett and Mundt.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I love how in key pass situations Staley always brings 5. Get's our rushers all 1 on 1s, while still having an ability to cover behind. Rushing 3 you have no pass rush, blitzing 6+ and you jeopardize your coverage on the backend. I think bringing 5 with our group is the perfect balance of pass rush and coverage.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
D is still playing lights out. Lets keep that going and get another long drive into the endzone offense, running with Akers heavy.

If not for the stupid facemask, the Cardinals O would have barely moved the ball all game. Keep it up, D!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Excellent Defense.

That breakdown that gave the Cardinals 7 still eats at me.. but when watching it, shouldn't it be Troy Hills responsibility to stay with him? If it were Ramseys, he'd have to stop and go the other way, Hill would've been able to stay with him and running.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Feels weird but nice to hear our defense being called one of the best in the league.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Akers has provided our 3 best runs of the season on the fewest carries and after our O-line stopped being as effective

matt30

Rookie
Name
Matt
At least on that series, McVay discovered his TE. The Ram TEs are TOO GOOD to be neglected in the passing attack as has been...and I mean ALL 3 of them, Higbee, Everett and Mundt.

Higbee has good hands but he's clearly injured. Gotta use him carefully. Everetts hands are just OK and I don't trust his blocking.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Excellent Defense.

That breakdown that gave the Cardinals 7 still eats at me.. but when watching it, shouldn't it be Troy Hills responsibility to stay with him? If it were Ramseys, he'd have to stop and go the other way, Hill would've been able to stay with him and running.

There were too many people there to blame anyone without knowing the playcall. I hated it, but thats the kind of scenario we are supposed to be the ones confusing the other team on.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fair play to Reynolds for that catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.