GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Played not to lose the last drives on offense and defense. Typically results in losing

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
McVay: "We look forward to the opportunity to dig ourselves out of this hole and see what we are made of....that's all we know how to do"

Blah blah blah
Gtfoh

RamWoodie

Legend
They Lose because McVay has no nuggets. You gotta think...your defense has been on the field all quarter...you have a good QB, and RBs that can catch out of the backfield...sheeeesh!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'd say it was 60 percent defense and 40 percent offense the reason we lost. The offense could not avoid 3 and outs at the end. Giving the Bucs all kinds of possessions to finally win it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm glad we won the Super Bowl last year. That joy is enough for me. I'm done with this team this season. They're not fun to watch. I'm taking back my Sundays. I have zero desire to watch more of this dog shit.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Was the defense the problem today? Just asking- I did not watch the game.

Not until thelast drive that they let the Bucs march down and score. Offense was so bad that they kept giving the game to the Bucs......over and over.

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
They just needed a 1st to ice the game.. and mcvay chose to not try for it. Coaching so scared. This could have been an easy win.. being up a score with the ball like that.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Sure glad I got tickets in a couple of weeks......
FU Morris

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Does McVay have the balls to fire Morris after this season ends? I know they’re buddies but it’s unbearable watching this defense. Offense…I don’t even know. It obviously starts with the OL. But holy shit it’s just unimaginative and pathetic. It blows my mind McVay is allowing this to happen, even with a banged up OL. No creativity whatsoever.

TexasRam

Legend
Evans is beyond horrible.

Mcvay needs to get his head ou of his ass and bench this trash

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
There’s nothing wrong with the 2022 defense. Learn how football works.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Sorry to admit this but I've been laughing at this team all game. This is totally Jeff Fisher Football all the way. McVay should be embarrassed with himself. But we can all agree there will be no changes.....Sean won't: no he can't make any changes. He's been figured out.....and everyone knows it.
And as I type this Evans is offsides and screws up again.

We are the Jeff Fisher Rams guys and we have no draft choices to improve ourselves. We are totally screwed...

~ArkyRamsFan~