GDT: Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
great run, ruined by 7-9 bullshit

bluecoconuts

Legend
Goff and Mannion both tried to squeeze the ball into tight places and got their receivers sandwiched...

Honestly I want to see them target Hill, see if his time on Hard Knocks is worth anything, because nobody else can fucking catch.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
well we did have a good showing from the first unit D, after that pretty disappointing across the board for the most part with a few exceptions.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Get 63 out of the fckin game. He's TRASH. Terrible decision making by Mannion. Triple covered? Sure, why not.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right now Keenum is better than Goff and by a large margin. You give the starter the 1st team reps so he stays sharp and learns the intricacies of the opposing defense. You don't start or give all the 1st team reps to the 1st pick who can barely handle the speed of NFL defenses.

We've already had this song and dance before. I'll make this short and sweet: If the Rams thought Keenum is the type of QB that could get them to the playoffs, they wouldn't have moved heaven and earth for Goff.

They're simply wasting time that could be used to develop the #1 pick.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Sad, sad group of receivers.

Anyone ever hear of a guy named Josh Gordon, some believe he may be available ? :neener:

Dolpho

UDFA
It boils down to if you think Keenum is going to take you to the promised land this year. If not, it is probably better to use the time to develop Goff since he is obviously the future.

I think K
Maybe. But it's a mistake. Personally, I think Fisher is doing what he always does. Always sits rookies for too long out of his belief they should "earn" it.

He is doing that because time after time, Goff can barely hand off the ball, pass the ball or make have field awareness. We have seen that the ENTIRE preseason. I want Goff to succeed more than anyone here but it's not in the cards yet. Let's sit him a year, work him hard against the 2's and teach him so he can start next year.

I want to win this year and I don't want another Marriotta / Bortles or Winston this year.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I am so disappointed in Hemingway.

He has shown so much more than this. I think at best he is PS material now.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Don't get me wrong. I'm happy with our team. First-team defense and offense showed they can get it done tonight. But I already figured that. My issue is with how the coaching staff has handled Goff from Day 1.

Yeah I totally agree dude.
My comment wasn't directed towards anything you wrote.
I get frustrated too.

Dolpho

UDFA
We've already had this song and dance before. I'll make this short and sweet: If the Rams thought Keenum is the type of QB that could get them to the playoffs, they wouldn't have moved heaven and earth for Goff.

They moved Heaven and Earth so Goff can be the future of this franchise, that doesn't mean now. He is a work in progress, the Rams clearly recognize his talents but he is going from a spread offense at Cal to the NFL. That isn't a transition that is made easily and I don't expect Goff to start this year and neither should anyone.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Fisher wants to win now, he'll go with the guy he feels can help the team do that early on. Everyone knows Goff is in the wings, he'll be starting soon enough. Don't whine, it's unbecoming.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Fisher wants to win now, he'll go with the guy he feels can help the team do that early on. Everyone knows Goff is in the wings, he'll be starting soon enough. Don't whine, it's unbecoming.
Settle down ace...the guys isn't whining..stating his opinion....learn the difference

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Keenum is 7-9 bullshit. This isn't whining. It's pointing out a shitty job by our coaching staff. Considering how often you criticize things, it's a bit hypocritical you'd point to this as whining.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Williams has sealed his fate.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Agree he's played awful, but who is behind him ? Battle hasn't shown us anything and isn't healthy apparently.