GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
In a nut shell, this season has been just like that running into the kicker penalty.

Athos

Legend
Lmao.

What a retarded team no matter if it's a stupid penalty.

If I was a fan of another team is be laughing my ass off constanty if I saw this team play. Laugh my ass off. All the time.

Maybe they're just tanking for a pick. Not that it's matter if Fisher came back.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Most penalized team in the NFL under Fisher . Enough said

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Don't worry. We'll address the penalties this week.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
And THIS is why Fisher needs to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can only hope they conceded this season for the future when they drafted all those linemen and Gurley. Because Fisher ain't going nowhere. Maybe they'll put together next season. Then again, maybe same ole, same ole.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Who roughs the punter anymore? Seriously, how does that even happen? Oh, I know, bad coaching.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Holding? On any of these? Guess we'll just ignore all of these again today

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
In a nut shell, this season has been just like that running into the kicker penalty.
Why the hell are you trying to block a punt when you're going to get decent field position? Reynolds is a bone head and should be not be playing. He doesn't add much to this team!