GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I guess we should feel fortunate to be in overtime. But our offense has trouble picking up first downs. The defense has not played wel overall. The niners have been moving the ball in the second half. I wouldn't say we have any advantage in overtime.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Agree to disagree. I'm not a 7-9 every year kinda guy. 6 winning seasons in 22 years speaks for itself

I like the team he's built, though. The getting weapons in the passing game needs to be addressed in the same manner the OL was this offseason.

Athos

Legend
DB didn't break it up, drop..

CK has made a few throws late in this game where they could've been thrown a little better, but his receivers simply didn't make plays

Quick had them beat on the cross. If Case hits quick in stride as he cuts back to the middle, there's no need for a jump ball where the DB can get a body on him.

Drop yea, still a poor pass.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Another bad pass by Keenum. I thought Keenum was coming along well but today just shows that the Rams must address the QB position.
Get Brees. Now is the time to win not 3 years from now.

jjab360

Legend
Fuck it, let's just lose.

Improve our draft position, worsen SF's.

This game would've meant something if we could make a statement, but this is embarassing and dull at this point either way, W or L

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
woo hoo. more football with the 2 worst offenses in the league. team to score first can fire their coach. (INCENTIVE)> (y)

Mick

Pro Bowler
why
Quick had them beat on the cross. If Case hits quick in stride as he cuts back to the middle, there's no need for a jump ball where the DB can get a body on him.

Drop yea, still a poor pass.
That's the thing isn't it.....the QB failed....AND the WR failed....we need both....

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Game 1 of the season went to OT and the last game of season going to OT. Rams look like a monkey humping a football today. SMH at how bad this team is playing today.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
A little bright light on this. We get to see an extra quarter of Rams football on the season.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
hey ref

tumblr_mgal8g992v1qlvie8o1_r3_400_zps75746c26.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quick definitely had to slow up for a chance at that ball also giving a chance to the db to break it up/interfere with the play. He should have caught it but lets not pretend like that was a good throw either.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, if they kick a field goal it makes it easier for the offense. They would know they're in 4 down territory.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Cunningham is our No. 2 back, and Mason will be trade bait this off-season. Also, Keenum will not get anything beyond a 1-year extension.

jap

Legend
I still prefer a veteran QB addition for next season at this point. I haven't seen enough of these college QB's to pound the table for any of them. I liked Sam Bradford from his junior season.

The college QB I wanted the most all-time was Joe Montana. This skinny kid used to come off the bench in the 2nd half, sometimes as late as the fourth quarter and bring his Notre Dame back from deficits to win! It was so freaking amazing! I wanted the Horns to draft this guy so bad, and the damn '9ers got him.