GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Defense, please win this shit with a safety. OT would make my head explode.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i'm thru with the brian quick experiment. draft a WR please.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Fuck me. He let's 15 seconds run off the clock then calls time out. Fuck off.

jjab360

Legend
Case has to throw a better ball so the DB doesn't have a shot at breaking that up.

Didn't lead Quick.
DB didn't break it up, drop..

CK has made a few throws late in this game where they could've been thrown a little better, but his receivers simply didn't make plays

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Three balls to Cook, Marquez, and Quick. Anybody see a problem with the calibre of weapons here? Seriously, all three are extremely expendable.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Don't agree with the Quick comments at all. Give him a chance not one where he'll fuck up his body flying around.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Are they really going to play OT, or can we please get preseason games rules here?

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
A WR can't make a catch if the ball is not perfectly placed. The QB can't hit his throw and makes the catch more difficult than it should be. Ladies and gentlemen - your St. Louis Rams.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
If they didn't burn that useless TO on the last drive, they would have been able to force a punt from the 1 here