GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Three posts in 2 minutes we get it. You don't like this team.

Wrong.

The Rams...nope.
Just because I'm pissed off at a bad performance, does not mean I do not like the Rams.
In fact, just the opposite. I'm very disappointed at this performance.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
It sure would be nice to have a half decent offense for once. 3 and out in crunch time is the story of a Ram fan's life. Now its up to a defense that has not looked good to hold them.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Losing is probably "better" for this franchise as it helps our draft status, but I finally want to finish a season NOT below .500 frig

Q729

Legend
No idea what the problem with this defense is. Some weeks they look absolutely elite. Other weeks we have no pass rush, get gashed by average RBS, and have poor coverage. Wtf is going on.

I realize losing Quinn and Ogletree for so long is huge but why such inconsistency.

Long and JL55 are not bad players but they're only average at this point. We can't afford to keep them at their current pay rates.
It's coaching. The team can't get motivated to play competition that's supposedly below them.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Not sure what AA's problem is, but really a vocal groan when the 49ers false start?