GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
The Rams, as an organization, each and every person, should be absolutely embarrassed.
What a pathetic performance.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Niners give us a break on a terrible pitch, then we almost blow it on more stupid as penalties. These flags haven't been an issue in recent games, but now they're coming back to fuck this team up. Now it's tied. God damn it.

Irish

Starter
Can't imagine this is the kind of game Jenkins wanted as the most recent game on his #ClampSeason tape going into free agency.

khel72

Rookie
Man we sure like to play down to the competition don't we. I don't think we could blow out a pop warner team

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
A TD woulda won it for the 49ers. We caught a break there. Won't be easy. Our offense is not built to mount a late drive. But at least they don't have to put it in the endzone.

The defense is having a bad game today. They're lucky its the 49ers or we'd be losing double digits.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
offsetting fouls are absolutely pointless. league should keep track of those personal foul penalties and after so many, the players sit. something. anything.
wow, they make their FGs. (hopefully GZ will make me look stupid and hit a game winner now).

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Haven't sniffed a point in the 2nd half. Fisherball in full effect.

Q729

Legend
We're making these scrub backs look great.
And sadly it's nothing new to us.:rolleyes:
A TD woulda won it for the 49ers. We caught a break there. Won't be easy. Our offense is not built to mount a late drive. But at least they don't have to put it in the endzone.

The defense is having a bad game today. They're lucky its the 49ers or we'd be losing double digits.
I think if it wasn't the 49ers they'd be playing up to the competition. That or they just can't win after a Seattle victory.

khel72

Rookie
I know a lot of people like Fisher after winning the last 3, but QB or not...he will NEVER take us to the promised land. Truth

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
No idea what the problem with this defense is. Some weeks they look absolutely elite. Other weeks we have no pass rush, get gashed by average RBS, and have poor coverage. Wtf is going on.

I realize losing Quinn and Ogletree for so long is huge but why such inconsistency.

Long and JL55 are not bad players but they're only average at this point. We can't afford to keep them at their current pay rates.