GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
SIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mick

Pro Bowler
We dont put this in the endzone then bench em all and run the scout team...

jap

Legend
Look, I'm thankful for what Keenum has given us this year but it's blatantly obvious today that he's not accurate enough to be this team's future. Poor Quick. He hung him out to dry.

He should have had a TD on the opening pass to Kenny. He is always missing Wes, who is a third down machine. These are fairly reliable receivers who he should have a rapport with by now. I don't mind him as a #2, but we need someone with vision, accuracy, and strength to lead this O.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Are they telling GZ to kick so that it is returnable? Is it part of some sort of strategy? I can't even remember the last time he kicked it out of the end zone. His FG accuracy is only average as well. I hope we look to upgrade. He's far from our biggest problem but I'm getting impatient with his mediocrity given how big his leg is. If he didn't have such a boot it'd be far less irritating. As it is you're always left feeling cheated out of more.

I bet his Quad is still nagging him. I think Hekker should take kickoffs if possible.