GDT: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
We just cannot finish drives in the end zone can we...

Sam was deadly with the bootleg in the red zone...

We do stall in the passing game in this area of the field. Without Todd we just super bad.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This gameplan sucks. Nothing to lose in week 17 vs a division rival and we're getting 3 yds and a cloud of dust to Malcom Brown?

Come on! Go take the win for fuks sake.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I guest we're going for the most penalty yards in the NFL again. WTF

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
Look, I'm thankful for what Keenum has given us this year but it's blatantly obvious today that he's not accurate enough to be this team's future. Poor Quick. He hung him out to dry.
Keenum is a back-up period. His accuracy is sorely lacking.

jap

Legend
Brown has some power, but he needs to learn to slam it in there right away. At times, he looks uncertain where to go with the rock. Of course, he's still settling in.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Rams are totally unprepared.
I hope the Rams are embarrassed so far, because I sure am.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Are they telling GZ to kick so that it is returnable? Is it part of some sort of strategy? I can't even remember the last time he kicked it out of the end zone. His FG accuracy is only average as well. I hope we look to upgrade. He's far from our biggest problem but I'm getting impatient with his mediocrity given how big his leg is. If he didn't have such a boot it'd be far less irritating. As it is you're always left feeling cheated out of more.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Did you see that move by Eugene!!!!!