GAME DAY GDT - Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He will likely take the fall but it's all McVay's fault. He picks the players he schemes the offense he calls the plays. It's McVay that needs to fix this. Three defensive touch downs given up and two scored. And there's a thread about Morris sucking and people blaming Coen in the GDT and McVay skates away from criticism.
McVay deserves blame no doubt. But that does not mean Coen is doing a good job. There is sufficient blame for more than one person with this shit show.

oldnotdead

Legend
I've been saying Jackson is a very good OT. He's better at OT than OG. This guy was a steal and with Noteboom and Jackson, the Rams have their OTs of the future.

It's the interior OL that is a complete mess. Thank God for the bye next week.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
No matter what Coen's responsibilities really are, he is not impacting this team in a positive manner. I believe O'Connell did just that

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I've been saying Jackson is a very good OT. He's better at OT than OG. This guy was a steal and with Noteboom and Jackson, the Rams have their OTs of the future.

It's the interior OL that is a complete mess. Thank God for the bye next week.

Noteboom, Jackson, Shelton and Havenstein can play well in this league. We need a bruiser at center and someone not named Bobby Evans at LG

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Bert Jones
Steve Bartowski

Rams had a habit of signing older, oft injured QBs back in the day...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay deserves blame no doubt. But that does not mean Coen is doing a good job. There is sufficient blame for more than one person with this shit show.
Never said Coen was but in 20 pages I hadn't seen anybody calling McVay out but a few had called out Coen. Coen is the mouth piece and the guy that implements/communicates things for McVay just like KoC and the others before him.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
The importance of O.L communication and timing cannot be overlooked

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
Wowowowowow. They need to just remove that running play up the middle with the jet sweep motion. So frustrating to see it fail over and over