GAME DAY GDT - Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Pathetic. Even our victories this year have been lackluster.

Crowd booing the fuck out of these cowards. Well deserved

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thank you Panthers for killing time.

Go get the 2nd half Rams.

Get the win.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Wasn't this Coen guy supposed to be great for McVay and Stafford? Injuries aside, how has our offense regressed so badly?

I'm cool with keeping the defensive staff (if they dont get jobs elsewhere) but the entire offensive staff has been so underwhelming since game 1.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bullshit..

We seen a string of games last year where Stafford did the same thing he is doing now.
Not bullshit. Stafford had a fantastic year. He’s been bad this season. Goff stunk for more than 2 years.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember when ppl were mad about Staffords ESPN ranking coming into the season :laugh4:…in hindsight it was too high

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
They should start airing the games on KDOC channel 56 LA. We don’t deserve to be aired outside of the city…

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If Stafford can't clean up his shit he needs to sit the bench.

Rams have shown some good things. OL seems better now with Jackson at LT which is weird. That may change second half but eager to see how they play. Just need the QB to stay within the scheme and quit pressing.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
From this point on I am recording. I have to be able to fast forward when the rams are looking so bad.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The NFL is whack.

49’ers lost.
Packers lost.
Bucs lost.

Get to 3-3 Rams! Go into the bye. Regroup.

LONG way to go.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wasn't this Coen guy supposed to be great for McVay and Stafford? Injuries aside, how has our offense regressed so badly?

I'm cool with keeping the defensive staff (if they dont get jobs elsewhere) but the entire offensive staff has been so underwhelming since game 1.
McVay calls the plays Coen is an OC in name only. The offense is 100% Sean McVay and people need to stop excusing him and Stafford.