GDT - Lions at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Blandino has had a charisma bypass operation.
6205b69262c1a4c9f769871b87628ffe--ben-stein-nerd.jpg

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Morris had a shitty day running the D, but it is another coordinator that should be fired after todays failures.

swmizzou83

Starter
Ok, not sure if the broadcast others are watching have Mark Sanchez, but he's a fucking retard. Prior to us getting the FG, he said on 3rd down that if we break a run, don't score to run out the clock. Only a dip shit wouldn't take a 13 point lead. Then when we are kicking the FG, he says, this would be a good time for a block. In short, fuck Mark Sanchez.
He was completely right though. You run the clock out and they have 0% chance of winning. If you score they still have a very slight chance.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Morris had a bad day. Who feels comfortable with the Defense coming out and NEEDING a 3 and out? Not me.

Can't say the special teams C got out coached. They've been better this year and it makes you look awful when a team with nothing to lose throws the kitchen sink at you.

As much as I dislike Goff after his last year and a half or so shenanigans, it almost brought me to tears when him and McVay found each other after the game.

Kupp may be the most electrifying WR in the NFL.

Staffords arm talent is next to none.

Mainstream media will say the Rams squeaked one out.. but it took an onside kick and 2 fake punts to be this close.

Go Rams! I'm about to start pounding Busch Lights.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah the media will praise the Lions for making this close, but they should also praise Stafford and Kupp. With a little AD and Ramsey mixed in.

jap

Legend
Matt: 28 of 41 for 334 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs for a rating of 117.327.

Kupp: 10 receptions for 156 yards, 2 TDs.

Jared really balled out today.

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If this was an away game, our 'Special' Teams would be taking the short bus home.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Sanchez has been outstanding, and he's right. Gurley used to go down all the time. Running out the clock > 13 point lead.
Who was the player that tried to stop at goal line but crossed the goal line when he lost his balance? Ahmad Bradshaw?

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anyone know what the conversion percentage that opposing teams have against us on third down? Especially 3rd and more than 9 yards? Whatever it is, it feels too high.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Does anyone know what the conversion percentage that opposing teams have against us on third down? Especially 3rd and more than 9 yards? Whatever it is, it feels too high.
Yeah. It has to be absurd. I don't trust us to get a 3 and out at all. And on 3rd and 5 or longer I don't trust them.

Q729

Legend
I really do want that Lions coach to win some games. Too bad we were playing them today.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Not happy after that game. In addition to poor on field performance… WAY too many Lions fans and empty seats. Lame.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
KO and Punt return teams (including ST coaches) should run sprints tomorrow. Again, again, again…