GDT - Lions at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
He was completely right though. You run the clock out and they have 0% chance of winning. If you score they still have a very slight chance.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. If someone is set to score running it in, why stop? I get if it would be a lead of 7 points or less. In all honesty, it probably doesn't make a shit of difference which way it would go if u ask me because the chances of that team coming back in either scenario is diddly squat lol

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
No, getting the first down and taking knees to win it is literally the nail in the coffin. That's game over. If you score, you open yourself up to the very remote risk that they score a TD, get an onsides, and then have a chance to win it.
Yeah, I'll just agree to disagree, nothing wrong with that lol......I said this in another reply, but it honestly wouldn't have mattered in either case of kneeling or scoring to be up by 13. Regardless, it's a moot point as we kicked a FG and won so woohoo! Enjoy the win fellas!

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Sorry, can't agree on that last part I was talking about. If you can score and go up 13, you do it. That's literally a nail in the coffin with a little over a minute left.
If you have the lead and the ball…..surest win occurs if you never let your opponent get the ball back. Pretty simple…..

up 13 you kick to them they run it back onside kick and score again to win.

cannot happen if you don’t score and give them a shot at the ball

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Who was the player that tried to stop at goal line but crossed the goal line when he lost his balance? Ahmad Bradshaw?
Gurley did
If you have the lead and the ball…..surest win occurs if you never let your opponent get the ball back. Pretty simple…..

up 13 you kick to them they run it back onside kick and score again to win.

cannot happen if you don’t score and give them a shot at the ball
As said earlier, will just agree to disagree. Besides, if we lost that way, we don't deserve to win anyways as that would require us to give up a TD plus a onside and a FG. All that happening in just a little over a minute left is about as likely as me getting the winning lotto ticket. Regardless, it's literally just nitpicking at this point. I'm just happy we got the win. I am however hoping I get proven wrong on my lotto prediction lol

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Ahmad-Bradshaw-Giants-Pat-007.jpg
Gurley did

As said earlier, will just agree to disagree. Besides, if we lost that way, we don't deserve to win anyways as that would require us to give up a TD plus a onside and a FG. All that happening in just a little over a minute left is about as likely as me getting the winning lotto ticket. Regardless, it's literally just nitpicking at this point. I'm just happy we got the win. I am however hoping I get proven wrong on my lotto prediction lol
Here's the play I was thinking of