GAME DAY GDT - Eagles at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
There is no reason we could not win 3 of the next 4. AX, Pitt and GB are really no better than we are. Dallas is. But with 3 wild card spots we can actually have hope for a playoff spot. Which would be something a lot of us were not expecting a month ago.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We had NO business losing that game. Especially with a hobbled Burrow. That was the worst game McVay had ever called up to this point.
Yeah, that is one I felt was on McVay. Thomas was the main reason the offense couldn't get going. When it was clear Thomas was way overmatched McVay shoulda done the kid a favor and pull him. Or at least give him help. Now the kid's confidence is probably shot to hell.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Stafford had some overthrows that cost us this game, in my opinion.
I think Stafford was the least of the reasons we lost. How about running for his life for the whole second half? How about a defense that couldn’t stop shit? I don’t think this one can be pinned on Stafford.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I assume McVay didn’t change his personel groups again….

Ram65

Legend
Rams need a run game. An explosive runner would help the offense. Someone who can turn a few yards into a 20-yarder.

The defense needs some tackling lessons.

Lack of containment on the edges.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
The LA fan base doesn’t deserve the Rams. I see why they left for St Louis in the first place
You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Rams had a massive fanbase for A long time

Marc Spector

Rookie
The LA fan base doesn’t deserve the Rams. I see why they left for St Louis in the first place
"bUt ThEY bELoNG in La"

Georgia did her share of meddling but LA IMO hasnt loved the Rams since the 80s. Moving to Anaheim and Raiders moving to the coliseum, winning a SB and becoming the badboys of the 80s was the true death knell for the Rams fanbase in LA not the move to STL.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm not surprised. They lost a whole generation of fans. Fans who adopted other teams. I knew it would take more than a few years. That is just the way it is in LA. The Dodgers, Lakers, USC and UCLA are entrenched in LA sports. But they've been there for decades.

As the years go by and the new generation gets old enough to follow football, it will get better. I know its an excuse because other cities have supported a new team just fine. But those are cities that have been starved for NFL football. LA was not. Its a city with plenty of other entertainment options.

Ellard80

Legend
I'm not surprised. They lost a whole generation of fans. Fans who adopted other teams. I knew it would take more than a few years. That is just the way it is in LA. The Dodgers, Lakers, USC and UCLA are entrenched in LA sports. But they've been there for decades.

As the years go by and the new generation gets old enough to follow football, it will get better. I know its an excuse because other cities have supported a new team just fine. But those are cities that have been starved for NFL football. LA was not. Its a city with plenty of other entertainment options.
i thought UCLA and USC games were basically empty? Lakers and Dodgers get good attendance.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Maybe the Rams fan base does not deserve you?

Yeah, that seems to make more sense. :zany1:

MaxQ28

Rookie

I hope you’re right. I have been a displaced Rams fan for over 30 years and would love to be a season ticket holder with the Rams in my backyard

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
i thought UCLA and USC games were basically empty? Lakers and Dodgers get good attendance.
I don't know about the college games since I don't follow them. But I remember there was a time their games were sold out most times.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I hope you’re right. I have been a displaced Rams fan for over 30 years and would love to be a season ticket holder with the Rams in my backyard
snackdaddy is right.

We live in a different world.

And this team is not the one that left for St Screwus.

The striper is dead.

MaxQ28

Rookie
Maybe the Rams fan base does not deserve you?

Yeah, that seems to make more sense. :zany1:
1. I was referring to the fab base that lives in LA and has season tickets that sell them to away fans not the whole fan base.

2. I have been a die hard since the 80’s and used to drive to St Louis, buy tickets and watch them with QB’s like Tony Banks and TJ Rubely. So I think I have earned my fandom. To see week in and week out the Rams have to play home games that are essentially away games is disappointing.