GAME DAY GDT - Eagles at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Not when our defense can’t get off the field.
Our D is working overtime as you can see. Its baffling with Kupp we still can’t gash the Eagles? Hmmmmm we should be shredding with Nacua Kupp tutu Kdub Higbeast? Ohhh wait where has he been? Offensive game calling is poop…

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Geesh. Vikings score 28 on this team. And the Commodes scored 31. We have 14. Ouch.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Whats crazy is if you hold em to 4th and short, you know what’s coming and there’s no stopping that

So you really can’t let them get anything

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Offense has gotten two first downs and then stalled out around midfield like 3 times today

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
prayer GIF
Any tingling? We need some tingling right about now....

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our offense is just bad today. Eagles defense isn’t this good.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
They’ve had like 5 plays where Hurts has stood in the pocket for 30 seconds only to find a wide open receiver downfield

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, if you told me 5 weeks ago that we'd be 2-3 after 5 games I woulda said I'll take it. We got some winnable games coming up. No reason we couldn't be 5-4 going into the bye.