GAME DAY GDT - Eagles at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm so furious at Kendricks for being such a moron. All he had to do was play safe and make the tackle. Instead, he gets burned inside. I'm also furious at these dipshit refs for ignoring penalties the entire first half and then suddenly finding their whistles.

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
I love how quick the announcers are to support the refs calls. I can't stand how receivers are just allowed to abuse corners now.. and if they fight back at all they get immediately penalized

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They should outlaw that shyte.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Fucking pathetic RIGHT before half again. Can't get it keep any momentum with this defensive backfield.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Eagles’ drive was aided and abetted by the stupidity of Kendrick (the horse collar) and the bias of the refs (Brown pushed off).

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Forget about the last play. You can't let them go down the field that easy.

Psycho_X

Legend
Idk, both penalties seemed like bullshit to me. He didn’t pull Brown backwards and took time tackling to not horse collar I don’t care if he was holding him by collar. And PI the receiver over committed his weight forward and Kendrick just did some light handcheckkng fighting for position. But whatever.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I hope kendricks improves this season. Because he sure commits a lot of penalties right now. I guess by the end of the season they'll have an idea if he's gonna see significant playing time next year.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Unfuckingbelievable. How many PIs does Kendricks have this year?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is not Kendricks fault. Two stupid fucking defensive playcalls. You do NOT leave any CB one on one with one of the best WRs in the league there.

The first one - sure. I can sort of see it. But 7 seconds left and you leave a AJ fucking Brown one on one? You are asking to lose. I don't care if that was Ramsey. Stupid fucking playcall

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
We gonna be gassed at this rate:

Time of Possession
Eagles: 19 minutes
Rams: 11 minutes

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, i don't get how that wasn't on Brown. He clearly extended the arms and pushed. Just happened to faceplant while doing so

Hobgoblin

Rookie
We all knew they weren't going to let us have the lead into the half. Refs were all in on that. Changes the game and makes it more likely to stay close.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

How the fuck can they call horse collar when the player was pulled forwards? Fucking corrupt fucks.