GDT: Cowboys at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm hopeful from what I saw. It's preseason...but one thing I come away with was the drum I beat in the last 4 weeks of last year...

WHY DIDN'T FISHER GIVE MANNION A START????

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Gurley, Cunningham, Brown, and Green? That doesn't work?

Gosh then, wow. I wonder if the surprise is that Brown will be the man out? I would think not, but stranger things have happened. It comes down to who's performing better on the field in the end.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What exactly do they have assembled at the end of that one endzone? Looks like a horse racing starting gate.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I Found Spruce's GLOVES on Ebay... I ordered 22 pairs and will FedEx them next day air to coach Groh...

addon.php

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? $100 to park?????????????????? DAMN!

Psycho_X

Legend
Well I quit watching after the third quarter ended since I could care less if our fourth stringers can beat theirs. Sounds like ours were succesful though. Too bad our starters were completely inept. Dallas embarrassed us. Fisher's got a lot of stuff to fix to stop this 7-9 bullshit.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
If anything about tonight's game is getting the win. I don't care if it's the preseason, regular season, or the playoffs. Winning breeds winning.
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with this. Preseason is like baseball spring training. Win-loss is meaningless. That's not to say that the game is worthless, however. The key is figuring out which takeaways are relevant (each player has a unique goal), which stuff is just window dressing, and which stuff not to freak out over.

Rainram

Starter
Early thoughts.

Pros (in no particular order)
- Fans showed up it seemed! Loud! Nice!
- Higbee should be real good, real soon!
- Spruce is a baller. Hands and separation can't be understated
- Green will still be #3 at best, but the speed and elusiveness is intriguing and makes him a threat
- Goff...saw the arm. 9 attempts doesn't give you much to work with. Fisher clearly wanted to play it safe since Marinelli wanted to be a douche. Whatever. We'll see more of Goff soon enough.
- *tin foil hat on* Refs are gonna give us help here and there I think.

Cons
- I'm just putting it here instinctively, but I have to re-watch the OLine. May not have been as bad as my first impression. Hmmm.
- DBs. Ugh. I'm afraid we're gonna see more of the patented 'Corners play off coverage, giving the easy 5-7 yard pick ups.'
- Cowboys got away with some holding.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
What exactly do they have assembled at the end of that one endzone? Looks like a horse racing starting gate.

That's leftover from Santa Anita...The price was right for SK, so he'll find something to do with it...Probably convert it into a $400,000 studio apartment !!!

A55VA6

Legend
Fisher says Goff's left shoulder was sore after the hit so that's why Goff was pulled early.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with this. Preseason is like baseball spring training. Win-loss is meaningless. That's not to say that the game is worthless, however. The key is figuring out which takeaways are relevant (each player has a unique goal), which stuff is just window dressing, and which stuff not to freak out over.
I'll take wins over losses any day with any group of players. Playing as a team means much more than individual accomplishments.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Gurley, Cunningham, Brown, and Green? That doesn't work?

Can we carry four running backs? That's where my headcount question comes in. We going to drop a TE? WR? Not an expert by any means on positions and how many typicly make the 53 but I think we carry 3 QB's so something has to give. (Mannion showed his worth tonight).

EDIT: Chase Reynolds, RB, special team standout. Does he count as a fourth RB?