GDT: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Is the site game clock wrong? It's showing like 30 minutes until game? Just asking. :cool:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Question there. It said the game would be simulcasted outside of the LA market. My NFL Network has it starting at 7:00 PM LA time (9:00 PM my time). Kind of confusing to me. Any help is appreciated.

It begins at 6 PST, the NFL network is only 2 hours instead of 3, so they will probably start off behind and then catch up.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Right now on CBS News! A lot of coverage of Tailgating At the Coliseum! Awesome!! Some people got their 5 Hours ago! 80000+ Tickets Sold! Parking is as High as $90!! Beautiful Weather!!! Actual Pregame show Starts at 5:30 pst!
Rams2016.jpg

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'm watching the bills vs giants game right now and they've been scrolling across the screen rams vs chiefs game won't be on , they'll be showing a football life in stead

@IowaRam I'm thinking it may be blacked out in your area? I've been on NFLN since I saw your post and have saw nothing about the game not being shown. In fact, they just ran an ad for it a bit ago? Confusing. Hope you get it on a local station if not on NFLN in your area.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
It begins at 6 PST, the NFL network is only 2 hours instead of 3, so they will probably start off behind and then catch up.

That cool. I appreciate. If you've seen my other posts Tahoe made me realize we're getting the Chiefs feed locally here in the 314/618. Thanks though, there has been much confusion. The website I was on said the game was to be air on NLFN. Anyways, I'm all good. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
1 hour delay...game in progress...

So I'm beering up for Mannion time!!!!!!

GO RAMS!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing if Mannion can keep his level of play up too. I hope so man. it'd be really nice to have some good depth at QB.

Here's to beering up for Mannion! :cheers:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm looking forward to seeing if Mannion can keep his level of play up too. I hope so man. it'd be really nice to have some good depth at QB.

Here's to beering up for Mannion! :cheers:
" I JUST POPPED A COLD ONE! WARMING UP FOR THE GAME!" They are Talking to Jim Everett right now on CBS!!!!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
@IowaRam I'm thinking it may be blacked out in your area? I've been on NFLN since I saw your post and have saw nothing about the game not being shown. In fact, they just ran an ad for it a bit ago? Confusing. Hope you get it on a local station if not on NFLN in your area.
Yea , I'm not sure what's going to happen , the scroll on the screen still says the Rams game won't be televised , so I thought also it might be a local thing , but neither of our local CBS stations are carrying the game , and my guide still says the Rams vs Chiefs are on from 9:00 to 11:00

so hopefully , I'll still get the game on NFL network

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
In the Sacramento area it doesn't show the game will be on at all. Just the Whiners. :(

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
In the Sacramento area it doesn't show the game will be on at all. Just the Whiners. :(

I get it on NFLN, of course they are going to join it in progress. I dont care about the end of the ravens vs colt, show my damn Rams!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Welcome back to Los Angeles Andy Reid

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Watching the pregame show on cbs. Jim Everett is with Jim Hill.
Everett is fun. He gets excited talking about our Rams.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Couple of thing. Rams game will be broadcast locally on CBS ch 2 at 6:00pm with a pre game starting @ 5:30. NFLN will broadcast the Rams game IN PROGRESS @ 7:00pm, meaning they will miss the 1st hr of the game.

Florida, your mention that "Rams players may be reading this" has merit. NFL players often read various forum boards. They like to know what the fans thinks and how they are viewed by the fans. Way back when I first started lurking @ forums (RRF and RamsRule), Players often made posts and comments after games. Don't see much of that now. I think management instructed them not to. Not a doubt in my mind there are current Ram players that read what gets posted here.

I hope some of them use it for motivation, because a few don't get glowing reviews from myself and a few others. If I was a player, I would rather not read what is being said. Whether posts are good or bad, they should have no concern for our opinions. Their motivation should be obvious. Working hard and pleasing the coaches is what counts. If they under perform and are the sensitive type, then reading the obvious here, i.e. he drops clutch passes, fumbles too often, then reading forums could be detrimental. If a player is good then he should already know it, and have no need for our opinions. I follow some recruiting sites and some parents of potential recruits start following. Depending on the player and what posters think of him, things can get ugly fast.

Now one thing every player should realize is that we are all fans and if a player is helping the team win instead of lose, then we are rooting for them.