GDT: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Because they are playing KC the game will be live in St Louis but I'm sure it will be the Chiefs broadcast.
This game will be broadcast live on NFL Network for those who have it.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Was the 1st game a fluke? only 2 penalties, hope the can play with some discipline again.

Yes, yes.. Bubba I was also pleasantly surprised by the lack of penalties. One thing that has much hampered us in the past. I'm with you on seeing if this discipline is carried over into game 2 of the preseason. As with anything else.. Baby steps.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

Question there. It said the game would be simulcasted outside of the LA market. My NFL Network has it starting at 7:00 PM LA time (9:00 PM my time). Kind of confusing to me. Any help is appreciated.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's scheduled to be on Both CBS and NFLN I just wonder if they're going to Black-it-Out on NFLN!? Which they sometimes do because of TV Contracts!!
I have it set to record on both channels, so I can re-watch it, if need be!!:D

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
:coach:Don't forget about our chat room people. Its fast & works great. Its for those who like good chat room commentary to go with what your watching. It can be R rated at certain times.

I am going to be looking hard at several areas.....1st will be the CB's & then DE's. Looking for steady improvement in Hill & Washington. How well Coty recovers too. I have zero hope for any improvement for our starting DE's in their pass rush game so I will zero in on Seau-Longacre & Westbrooks. I'll watch Longacre steal Eugene Sims roster spot once again. Look to see if Westbrooks is the last DL off the snap again. Looking to see how well "slow mo" Coples does in backing up Brockers on passing downs. King Kong 380 plus pound Thomas did well for a big guy @ NT. Guess we see Lynch in for Barron? or will we see Forrest flip to WSLB'er for a change? Chubb is no competition for Hager IMO.

1st thing is to see where #48 is at & watch him block! Some of the best blocks of last weeks game came from#48. Watch to see if WWC's Kush & Folkerts continue to hustle inside. OLT Pace Murphy is a very pleasant surprise thus far. The evening for Temarrick #84 to sparkle now that has Tyler sick? Look to observe Andrew Donnal on his power game.

A very nice plug @BonifayRam . I have missed it alot and was great to be back in there last week. I'll be there tonight for sure.(hope that doesn't drive anyone off.. @Tron lolol JK buddy) I'm canning/pickling all day and making Hungarian poppers for tonight. I agree with all you're watching tonight, especially Pace Murphy. I'm also going to be watching CB Troy Hill and Cooper to see what kind of returns he will have. We could use a good return game (short field/FP) to greatly help out this offense. I was impressed with his one return last week.

Looking forward to tonight buddy. Peace.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IN the central valley of Calif it will be live on FOX (hoping we take over this channel come Sundays, has been a whiner channel for years) starting at 6 my time. NFLN starts at 7 my time, one hour into the game.

On a side note the FOX station is showing "RAMS 360" at 4 and "RAMS Nation" at 4:30 today, this is why I have hope that they will now be a RAMS channel and dump the whiners. :neener::mrburnsevil:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
IN the central valley of Calif it will be live on FOX (hoping we take over this channel come Sundays, has been a whiner channel for years) starting at 6 my time. NFLN starts at 7 my time, one hour into the game.

On a side note the FOX station is showing "RAMS 360" at 4 and "RAMS Nation" at 4:30 today, this is why I have hope that they will now be a RAMS channel and dump the whiners. :neener::mrburnsevil:
Sadly not the same Programing in So.Cal!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Couple of thing. Rams game will be broadcast locally on CBS ch 2 at 6:00pm with a pre game starting @ 5:30. NFLN will broadcast the Rams game IN PROGRESS @ 7:00pm, meaning they will miss the 1st hr of the game.

Florida, your mention that "Rams players may be reading this" has merit. NFL players often read various forum boards. They like to know what the fans thinks and how they are viewed by the fans. Way back when I first started lurking @ forums (RRF and RamsRule), Players often made posts and comments after games. Don't see much of that now. I think management instructed them not to. Not a doubt in my mind there are current Ram players that read what gets posted here.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I also want to see Tammarick Hemingway after reading dens post.
I haven't really heard much about him except that he's raw. Sounds like he's had a good week.
Your wish....Hemmingway & Cunningham...Harkey too....bunch of passes to these guys today...count on it...they're trying to find the best 3 or 4....Hemingway is a keeper...real stud...

Kind of confusing to me. Any help is appreciated.
See below dag\/

Rams game will be broadcast locally on CBS ch 2 at 6:00pm with a pre game starting @ 5:30. NFLN will broadcast the Rams game IN PROGRESS @ 7:00pm, meaning they will miss the 1st hr of the game.

I'm looking for no injuries, and a little more fire from the defense....
Not expecting much from the offense...Actually breathed a sigh of relief that Hali & Houston are not playing...
And Goff needs at least 2 LONG drives...please put the guys that can really catch with him...and keep the #1 O-line in the game too...I actually liked the way the 2nd line played...a little...but a blown assignment could ruin my season...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Question there. It said the game would be simulcasted outside of the LA market. My NFL Network has it starting at 7:00 PM LA time (9:00 PM my time). Kind of confusing to me. Any help is appreciated.
I just looked again and you're right. It appears the game will begin broadcasting on NFLN at 10pm EST. NFL.com shows the game beginning at 9PM, so I guess an hr late. Weird....

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I just looked again and you're right. It appears the game will begin broadcasting on NFLN at 10pm EST. NFL.com shows the game beginning at 9PM, so I guess an hr late. Weird....

Well this blows.. Anyone know of a radio station that might be streaming it? I wish Fox 2 would pick up preseason feed here, but they're doing Bear games now. Wish they would do both. :)

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
GAME won't be on nfl network tonight

nfl will be showing a football life instead

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Because they are playing KC the game will be live in St Louis but I'm sure it will be the Chiefs broadcast.

@tahoe you are the MAN! :) I didn't even think about Chiefs being on here. I wouldn't have checked without seeing your post. It is on CBS here locally at the 8:00 PM start time. Woot Woot! Thanks again my friend. Cheers! :cheers:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like I will need to find a stream to watch the first hr of game. Hopefully I can find 1 to play on VLC player like last season.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
GAME won't be on nfl network tonight

I'm showing it on at 9:00 PM Central time NFLN on my Direct TV guide? No matter, I'm getting the KC feed locally.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm watching the bills vs giants game right now and they've been scrolling across the screen rams vs chiefs game won't be on , they'll be showing a football life in stead

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If you are fortunate enough to get the game on a local station you will get the whole game, NFLN will join the game in progress. NFLN should show the complete game in a rebroadcast.