GDT: Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
We can only hope my guy. This game doesn't have me oozing with confidence.
Being undefeated in this day of age is unrealistic, and asking for too much. I just want to win playoff games and get a shot at making the bowl…Cards can have their temporary bragging rights for now.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Defense needs press corners for the DL to get to the QB. The Achilles heel for the Defense is giving all the soft zones for the opposing WRs, TEs and RBs to get chunks of yards. Morris needs to disguise his schemes or bring some wood with a rangy FS because Fuller is not cutting it.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are tons of examples of contenders having this happen. The Cardinals played their best game, we probably played our worst.

If we lose Thursday I'll be worried.

In other news.......

Broncos got hammered by the Ravens

Panthers got beat down by the Cowboys

Niners got beat down by Seattle

Titans lost to the Jets

Saints lost to the Giants

The Colts and Bears both won - which brings the records of the teams we've played thus far to 8-3 minus the games against us, 9-6 factoring our games in.

So we've beaten some good teams.

This game was an aberration. The Cardinals might be better than us - but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them lose their next two games - so I'm not crowning them yet.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I see it as a excuse. The rams had no business losing to them. The rams beat themselves today with lackluster coaching and the players not making plays.

Sure the Rams had a horrible day. But to say that they had no business losing to another undefeated team seems silly. Take the Rams blinders off for a moment. These guys can't play a perfect game every week and talentwise, this Cardinals team is better than the past Cardinals teams the Rams have beaten in the past.

This doesn't mean the Rams can't beat them next time. But, this game shouldn't have been viewed as a guaranteed win.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
This Defense is exactly like the Falcons defense when they were up 28-3 and gave the game away to Brady and the Patriots.

Morris defense is the Halloween defense. They slashed and get gashed. It’s not set up for the playoffs or SB run.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Defense needs press corners for the DL to get to the QB. The Achilles heel for the Defense is giving all the soft zones for the opposing WRs, TEs and RBs to get chunks of yards. Morris needs to disguise his schemes or bring some wood with a rangy FS because Fuller is not cutting it.
Can’t let the guy sit down in front of you for a quick 8, 9 yards where the QB holds the ball for a split second….with the amount of holding allowed in the trenches your DL will never get home.

add in a guy who can move the pocket on the off chance a guy stumbles or whiffs……

today

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This Defense is exactly like the Falcons defense when they were up 28-3 and gave the game away to Brady and the Patriots.

Morris defense is the Halloween defense. They slashed and get gashed. It’s not set up for the playoffs or SB run.
I think you have The Rams & Raheem’s defense wrong. Anyway going over the game in a few sections.

JJ Watts late hit no call was F”d up.Then the refs miss a Big Rob Havenstien false start.NFL refs a horrible from back in the day.Replay has changed that though,so the game has changed l.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I see where a guy like Bonifay’d is calling out Raheem Morris.He also was saying how Floyd was playing hurt.
The Rams first possession against Arizona was 4 plays & a Floyd sack to start the game. Cooper Kupp missed a easy catch in the Red Zone that made it 3-0 instead of 7-0.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
2nd series Stafford throws INT,had DJ1 for 6 if he let’s it go.

D. Long on 3 & 5 gives up a 25 yrd. TD
pass to AJ Green.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

It definitely doesn't complement our quick strike offense. Whenever you play an offense like ours the plan will be to sustain drives and eat clock to limit how many stops you need to get. Morris' defense thus far has allowed everyone to sustain drives and yards and eat clock.

Here's some enlightening stats for those who want to make excuses for Morris:

Defensive Third Down Conversion % (Last year we were 4th at 35.74%)
1634327357239.png

Opponent Yards Per Carry (Last year we were 6th at 4.0 ypc)
1634327555023.png

Opponent First Downs Per Game (Last year we were T-1st at 17.7)
1634327884032.png

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It definitely doesn't complement our quick strike offense. Whenever you play an offense like ours the plan will be to sustain drives and eat clock to limit how many stops you need to get. Morris' defense thus far has allowed everyone to sustain drives and yards and eat clock.

Here's some enlightening stats for those who want to make excuses for Morris:

Defensive Third Down Conversion % (Last year we were 4th at 35.74%)
View attachment 48979

Opponent Yards Per Carry (Last year we were 6th at 4.0 ypc)
View attachment 48980

Opponent First Downs Per Game (Last year we were T-1st at 17.7)
View attachment 48981

What did stats get The Rams last season ? Just watching the 2nd qrt & another 3rd and short made on a run play.
The Cards went quick & slow.No huddle waiting for the defense. Then a TO. This on a 3rd & 2. AD99 has Murray & WTF ? He comes in at a Crap angle. Just freaking hit him!!! Don’t know what Morris is teaching these guys.

Then a nice TD 14-10.

Then Sony fumbled first play at Rams 20.