GDT: Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
we're jinxed in those blue on blue uniforms

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
You understand my point then.....it’s a team game.
Good job.
Yea and Stafford failed his team. Scoring 13 points on this offense is unacceptable especially against a team we normally put up 30 against with a inferior qb. That's my point.

Ellard80

Legend
Excuse me, but Stafford under thru the bomb to Jackson. Missed the sure TD to a running free Kupp in the second half. Threw the ball 5 ft over Kupps head out of bounds by the end zone. Missed seeing Henderson and thew the ball to a covered Kupp. He also needs to look more for woods. Plays were there to be made. All of that was players not executing. They didn't have their head in the game.
And don't get me started on the D.
stafford was off today... but they missed a fg and failed to get a in from the 1 yard line.. so they could have easily scored 25-30 points

the defense on the other hand was what losers are made of.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Not sure what to make from your reply... if you're agreeing that Stafford was off ..then we're both in accord. My point was since Stafford was off then why not try more running plays and some quick outs to develop some passing rhythm
Oh. Sounded like you blamed mcvay.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yea and Stafford failed his team. Scoring 13 points on this offense is unacceptable especially against a team we normally put up 30 against with a inferior qb. That's my point.
Make up your mind.
It’s either a team sport or it’s not.
Murray has nothing do with how Stafford played.....other than his success making the Rams one dimensional.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Not the same team. Same organization. Different team.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Lol sorry if the truth hurts. Stafford fucking sucked today and that's being nice about it.
He absolutely sucked and I have observed that several times in this thread already.

Difference between you and I is that I'm not happy about him sucking.

Ellard80

Legend

they missed an easy fg and stafford was in from the 1 yard line.. if the game was closer they would have challenged it

they easily had 25-30 pts today.

stafford was off for sure.

But when the defense gives up 200 yards rushing and 37 pts you aint winning many games.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
stafford was off today... but they missed a fg and failed to get a in from the 1 yard line.. so they could have easily scored 25-30 points

the defense on the other hand was what losers are made of.
I kinda feel like it was a all around team loss. But yea, Morris's D was the sum of all our fears regarding how he could fuck up a #1 D.

fearsomefour

Legend
I just hope we don’t see Ramsey creeping around the LOS whole Long is trying to hang with Metcalf next time out.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
He absolutely sucked and I have observed that several times in this thread already.

Difference between you and I is that I'm not happy about him sucking.
Lol show me where I said was happy....I'll wait. Good luck with that bud.

Ellard80

Legend
I kinda feel like it was a all around team loss. But yea, Morris's D was the sum of all our fears regarding how he could fuck up a #1 D.

last years D this game is probably a win.

but the offense wasnt great either for sure... stafford missed like 4-5 important passes.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Counter productive at this point… This shouldn’t be a constant issue, hoping we drop at 40+ burger on Seattle.

fearsomefour

Legend
last years D this game is probably a win.

but the offense wasnt great either for sure... stafford missed like 4-5 important passes.
Well considering Nagy assisted week one by being Nagy (aka a very dumb guy) and the Colts moved the ball a good part of the game this may a year where the O has to score 28 + to win.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Make up your mind.
It’s either a team sport or it’s not.
Murray has nothing do with how Stafford played.....other than his success making the Rams one dimensional.
Where did I bring up Murray? My point is the defense would have had to hold the cards to 12 points for us to win this game. Obviously that didn't happen so it was up to the offense to pick up the slack....they didn't. Going by the standard this team has set for the past 4 years 13 points against this team is pathetic. It wasn't like the cards were playing great defense today. The offense just didn't make plays for whatever reason.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Counter productive at this point… This shouldn’t be a constant issue, hoping we drop at 40+ burger on Seattle.
We can only hope my guy. This game doesn't have me oozing with confidence.