GDT: Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Quite a few people thought we were a quarterback away from a Superbowl run last year. Now we have that quarterback. But no longer have that defense. I'm willing to give them time to try and get better. But I really doubt they will be anywhere near as good as last year's defense.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Then 3rd and 16. Containment & DB’s cover well. Kenny Young missing a play. Way to go Morris again.

21-10 just like that. Excellent offense Rams. 2 turnovers & a Kupp easy missed catch in the Red Zone.

First play back Stafford throws behind a WIDE open Kupp.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, let's go ahead and win the Super Bowl.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah, let's go ahead and win the Super Bowl.

That’s the goal.

Just keeping looking back at Cards game. Defense was on the field to start the 2nd H 24-13.

Prater just kicked his NFL record of 50 yard plus with a 75% rate.

A 55 yards FG.

—Then Stafford threw an INT,but was roughing the passer for a Rams 1st. Dwn. Would have been The Rams 3rd turnover.

Had Kupp open again for a TD & Stafford missed him. Matt Gay missed
a 46 yard FG.

Way to Go Defense!! Still 27-13.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s the goal.

Just keeping looking back at Cards game. Defense was on the field to start the 2nd H 24-13.

Prater just kicked his NFL record of 50 yard plus with a 75% rate.

A 55 yards FG.

—Then Stafford threw an INT,but was roughing the passer for a Rams 1st. Dwn. Would have been The Rams 3rd turnover.

Had Kupp open again for a TD & Stafford missed him. Matt Gay missed
a 46 yard FG.

Way to Go Defense!! Still 27-13.
Obsess over an outlier game if you want. I think I'll move on...

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The statistics posted previously are a real eye opener. I know it's only been 4 games, but the defense needs to play better.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd say the Jets gm was an outlier. The Cards gm was a wake up call IMO.
They are better than they used to be, but I also think the Rams had a massive statement game win against the Super Bowl champions the week before and were flat against the Cardinals. Oh, they'll get the full force of who the Rams are next time in Phoenix. Heaven help Kyler Murray.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Arizona cameback to score quick,but The cards ran it in.The DB’s in the red zone seems to tighten up?

Big Whit takes a tough hands to the FACE. Still Stafford comes back to get a 1st dwn.
-Kupp open deep & Stafford misses him.Kupp took a cheap shot Imo.Would have been a PI if it was close enough to him ?

-Woods had Thompson beat.Could have been PI.Then Mcvay doesn’t challenge at the inch line? Then 2 plays & no score.

——Seems like another chance to score.This is what shows me how close of a game it was.The Rams will make it close the next time there 2 Teams meet again.I like this Rams team & think it takes ALL 3 PHASES
Said to many times,but this is just evidence.

I know everyone wants to blame the defense.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The statistics posted previously are a real eye opener. I know it's only been 4 games, but the defense needs to play better.

That’s a given. The defensive front is what I think needs to step up a little
better on short yardage downs.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah -
LMAO-

3rd & 7 from Arizona’s 4 yard line.
I think it was T. Lewis(rookie) who didn’t slide down ? Kenny Hill again to me is a problem. Rookie E. Jones is also making mistakes as well.
50 plus yard run to Rams territory.

In my view Morris is challenging them & asking players to step up. IMO all is good.This mentality will only make The Rams better.

Zona could have made it worse as well.I’m moving past this game.I understand Posters & Ram Fans concerns.I look forward to the growth
if this 2021 Rams defense.I also like Raheem Morris better than Staley.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
They are better than they used to be, but I also think the Rams had a massive statement game win against the Super Bowl champions the week before and were flat against the Cardinals. Oh, they'll get the full force of who the Rams are next time in Phoenix. Heaven help Kyler Murray.

LOL Loyal- let’s calm down again. I like the positive attitude.I just think there has to be a happy medium.I know I got on you before the game.

Now I praise you for it.Let’s just enjoy Sunday against the Giants.

It will be a test on these young players on defense with D. Williams out. Let’s see who steps up ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Obsess over an outlier game if you want. I think I'll move on...

Glad you moved on.Still it is good to check yourself.This team is very good.
There is question marks,but jumping ahead to The SuperBowl is silly.
You could be like some people who only watch the SuperBowl.I tend to enjoy the season & rewatch games to an open view on things I might have missed the first time.
There is now 17 games so maybe forgetting about 1 game,The Rams could still have a 16 win season.

I still LOL though about the undefeated season at SOFI prediction.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Glad you moved on.Still it is good to check yourself.This team is very good.
There is question marks,but jumping ahead to The SuperBowl is silly.
You could be like some people who only watch the SuperBowl.I tend to enjoy the season & rewatch games to an open view on things I might have missed the first time.
There is now 17 games so maybe forgetting about 1 game,The Rams could still have a 16 win season.

I still LOL though about the undefeated season at SOFI prediction.
Loyal's always going to look at the positive side. Which is good. We need more optimists to offset the pessimists.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Loyal's always going to look at the positive side. Which is good. We need more optimists to offset the pessimists.

Heck Yeah !! I agree,but still have to keep Loyal’s honest & accountable.I like his posts.