GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Just pathetic and embarrassing effort today.The only thing positive coming out of these last few weeks will be our draft position.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
What's the point of scoring points announcer team? What's the point of trying? There is no point. None at all.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Why is Keenum active if he's not gonna get put in when Foles is this bad...
Especially given Fisher said he will be the starter when healthy.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It sucks when the best thing you O can do to give the D a breather is let the qtr run out.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Well time to put my trains together this game is over. Maybe Case and Quinn can play next week.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
All you can really do at this point is painfully laugh. Foles might be the worst QB in the entire league. I never thought it would be like this when we traded for him.
He can't throw simple out routes.
Our OL can't block anyone and our WR's can't catch.

We went from playoff hopes to what looks like a pretty large makeover.
I hope to god Snead and Co. make some significant moves this off season. Otherwise our own FA's won't want to stay here.
My question is why would you want to stay here as a FA? Seriously, money can't be the only reason you play in this league. These guys want to win, and it appears it will never be with the Rams. I'm willing to bet someone like Jenkins would take less money than the Rams will offer him to get onto a winning team.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
giphy.gif

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Are we that pedictable? Common sense is in every human being or as it should. At this point F the OC or DC and HC do what u think may work for yourself and the team.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Just let the clock run down on the 3rd quarter.
Why am I still watching this?

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
This is good....we won't win another game and the other suck teams are winning. Our draft pick is getting better. With any luck the Rams will fire Fisher and every coach, draft high and we can watch us still suck for another 20 years............

or

we can keep Fisher and all the coaches, get some more talented players and still suck for another 20 years!

I love being a Rams fan..........................

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Why the hell wouldn't you try to run another play? You are down 21 points for god's sake at least pretend to be trying.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
whateverthefuck. Six flags get thrown there if the Cards are slingin it