GDT: Bucs at Saints 6:40pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I wasn't sure, but as the game goes on my hate is getting pulled towards Arians and goat.
To be fair Arians is pretty easy to hate. Tom Brady hate should be embedded in every Rams fan’s DNA.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Any of you think Brees comes back next year if they lose this game? I wouldn’t put it past him if Brady continues to play. I think as great as Brees has been, the idea of Brady outlasting him and maybe even breaking some of his records has to weigh heavy on the decision to continue playing.
No

Q729

Legend
To be fair Arians is pretty easy to hate. Tom Brady hate should be embedded in every Rams fan’s DNA.
Don't get me wrong, I hate them all. I was just talking about this game. lol. I've never had a problem with Brees. I do hate the rest of the Saints because, well I hated the shit out of that team when they were still in the NFC West so it's only natural. It's even more natural now with their current cast of pricks and Asshole Face.

fearsomefour

Legend
Hands up Don’t Catch finds a way for another turnover at a key time.
What a worthless piece of shit that guy is.
Human garbage heap.

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
I haven't been watching the entire game, but from what I've seen, it seriously seems like the refs are bailing out the Saints on crucial third downs.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Our defense would have mauled either one of these teams.

Dang. We were in yesterdays game until the end. Feels closer now.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Think we would have beat both these teams. GB definitely the cream of the NFC crop.

Rooting for the Saints makes me feel so filthy, but I dislike Brady more than Asshole Face it seems.