GDT: Bucs at Saints 6:40pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Yeah I don't dislike Drew, or most of their other players.

Asshole Face and Michael "petition" Thomas can go suck eggs tho. If it weren't for those two I couldn't care less about the aints.
Completely agree, though Thomas throwing his hands up bitching as we picked brees off in the NFCCG will always be a wonderful memory supplied by that ass hole lol

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
And we could of been playing in TB next week, damn!

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I remember when cook shoved former Rams QB Austin Davis, What Goes Around Comes Around

Q729

Legend
Cutting it too close. I REALLY dont want that fuck goat to be hosting the god damn Super Bowl. It should be us (next year, to be the first)! :p

Last edited:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Bucs have 3 WR that would be the Rams #1 . Woods and Kupp are great but don't really scare anyone .

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
FB_IMG_1610938403602.jpg

tempests

Hall of Fame
Asshole Face and Michael "petition" Thomas can go suck eggs tho.

Their owner Gayle Benson too.

“Had this happened in another city, it is likely there would have been riots in the streets....As bitterly disappointed as our fans were, our response was the opposite. Rather than riot, our protests turned into another cause: for parties. ‘Boycott Bowls’ sprang up throughout the city on Super Bowl Sunday. And our fans’ displeasure with the obviously terrible no-call was expressed to the NFL by tuning out at a historic rate, delivering the lowest Super Bowl rating in the country.”

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Their owner Gayle Benson too.

“Had this happened in another city, it is likely there would have been riots in the streets....As bitterly disappointed as our fans were, our response was the opposite. Rather than riot, our protests turned into another cause: for parties. ‘Boycott Bowls’ sprang up throughout the city on Super Bowl Sunday. And our fans’ displeasure with the obviously terrible no-call was expressed to the NFL by tuning out at a historic rate, delivering the lowest Super Bowl rating in the country.”
Hey Gayle, I don't see the riots going on in Cleveland right now, so, you're wrong. Oh, and I also have to thank you for trading Anthony Davis to the Lakers, you got smoked! Thank you for giving them their 17th World Championship.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I remember when cook shoved former Rams QB Austin Davis, What Goes Around Comes Around

I had seats right behind the bench with that game.

Surreal moment to see that close.

Lost all respect for that guy at that moment.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Glorious. Now Arians next weekend and the NFC will be complete. :biggrin:

TXRams86

The Infamous
Glorious. Now Arians next weekend and the NFC will be complete. :biggrin:
I really hope the Packers blow that smug asshole and his team of shitbags out. Arians is a good shit talker but ended up being a spineless coward, giving into Brady’s demands for Brown.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I must admit that I found that game surprisingly good.
Sat quietly, no one to cheer for, but it was entertaining.

I feel dirty and must take a shower.