GDT: Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't want to see anyone hurt except Gronkowski and Brady but love the aggressive hitting that guys like Ramsey - and now maybe Lewis - can bring. Defense needs just a bit of that nasty streak - not dirty - just getting at it.
FTFY

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok Matthew, it's your nturn to execiute. LEAVE NO DOUBT!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I don't want to see anyone hurt but I'd like that same hit on Brady. I dislike gronk but he a meat and potatoes dope who just plays never see him whine. Brady is such a spoiled diva whiney bitch a hit like that on him would have released 20 years of tension can't say pain but tension.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Happy with this game so far but I detest soft defense. Hopefully now that they have given up points this half they'll fucking cover and tackle better.

DrRage46

Rookie
Name
DrRage46
Morris seems determined to keep the Bucs in this game. Sigh…
Yep I hate him being our coach.So fucking sick of watching our guys play so far back.Mcvay needs to do something about this.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best shape Arains has seen Gronk in this week.

Past tense Bruce because he is fucked now.