GDT: Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gronk just got snuffed. Time to retire, my man.
I'm too old for this shyte! ~ Gronk

TXRams86

The Infamous
Am I the only one that wishes they would quit moving Ramsey around and just put him on other teams number 1 WR? I don't think last week's game is close if we leave him on Pittman
I’m sure if things get tight they have him shadow Evans. Ramsey likes lurking around.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
Am I the only one that wishes they would quit moving Ramsey around and just put him on other teams number 1 WR? I don't think last week's game is close if we leave him on Pittman
was just saying the same. what is the sense of having a number 1 cb if you don’t use him as such.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Don't want to see anyone hurt, but love the aggressive hitting that guys like Ramsey - and now maybe Lewis - can bring. Defense needs just a bit of that nasty streak - not dirty - just getting at it.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just hold them to 3 here plz.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now we know he wanted in on that armed forces insurance policy … coz he just hit by a missile

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I don't usually cheer for injuries but I yelled at that hit! I hope he's out for the game, can't stand Gronk. Would never want a more serious injury though.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Like I said, this game is far from over. Rams will need to keep scoring if they want to win this one.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
That was too easy. Of course the TB fans said the same thing on our Jackson TD.

I know it's tough against Brady. Blitz doesn't work, but too big cushions there and too much YAC.

Shuie3225

Starter
This defense is too soft man. The coverage has been suspect all year so far. And if AD doesn't get pressure on the QB we have zero pass rush. Wish this team would prioritize a legit pass rushing OLB. Not a $64M run stuffer.