GDT: Browns at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BS call on the hold! I was watching him the play.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
At some point, you gotta wonder if Keenum shouldn't get a shot. Foles is still bad. And getting worse.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Someone has to get open. Foles had time on that drive but there was no one open to throw to.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Foles is really slow. He needs some coffee . He just did'nt come with his A game. Shame he does'nt look like he wants to be here. This is sad after the bye.o_O

…..

Legend
This is the product we get after two weeks to iron out kinks in the offense? FKN rediculous

F. Mulder

Starter
Good thing we used that bye week to shore up the offense. What a disasater. They are going to let them hang around and then watch out.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Wow this is just awful display of offensive football. Their secondary is winning the battle against our WRs.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Browns D is awful
Great matchup
Gurley's going over 200 yards

yep cool :jerkoff:

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Not to be negative but so far our OL looks horrid. How do so many 6'+ 300+ guys just get thrown around so easily.
I don't get it.

They are not quick enough to zone block; need to do more drive blocking to use their size

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Couldn't they still have challenged that catch? It looks to me like Quick stepped out, came back in, and got both feet down before going out. Since the holding was declined, and they didn't call Quick for illegal touching, why not?

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Have to score more points. Cleveland can put up points. Defense will start to wear down at this rate.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Couldn't they still have challenged that catch? It looks to me like Quick stepped out, came back in, and got both feet down before going out. Since the holding was declined, and they didn't call Quick for illegal touching, why not?
He can't be the first 1 to touch the ball when he comes back in. If they challenge they lose because of that

DenverRam

Starter
people should be fired or traded if this offensive crap show continues. After a bye, there is no excuse.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I'm not gonna say anyone is garbage and I'm not calling out individuals, but our offense is a freaking joke. I can't stand watching us on offense, makes me sick.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are last in offense? LOL! I don't know if we could get a first down on some high school teams at this rate. Why are we always so anemic on offense? We let the Browns hang around long enough, it's going to bite us in the backside!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Playing perfect ball in 2/3 of the units. Offense bad enough to negate both