GDT: Browns at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
When your O has two quick 3 and outs hard ask a defense not make mistakes. They are getting tried Offense please stay on the field.
You do realize Cleveland has a great defense? It may take a few series before the Rams figure out the best attack. Don't forget that just as the Rams used film to prepare for Cleveland...they used film to prepare for the Rams.

It's a game of adjustments!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Offense needs to do something to help the D out. Run to the left with Gurley and get the ball out fast

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
You do realize Cleveland has a great defense? It may take a few series before the Rams figure out the best attack. Don't forget that just as the Rams used film to prepare for Cleveland...they used film to prepare for the Rams.

A great defense? Really?

WvuIN02

Starter
Clevelands great defense is ranked 31st in the league fyi. We should be able to move the ball

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick

I know just saying can't keep leaving the defense to stop the brown if you can't have more then 3 plays on Offense is all I'm saying.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There we go a 1st down! Lets string a couple together. Nice block by GRob keep running behind him.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Not to be negative but so far our OL looks horrid. How do so many 6'+ 300+ guys just get thrown around so easily.
I don't get it.

Athos

Legend
Get it together Cig. What you've been doing ain't working so far. This Clev D isn't a world beater.

Athos

Legend
Yuck.

I thought the bye would help these guys gel.

Clearly not. This oline is playing Mizzou bad.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not to be negative but so far our OL looks horrid. How do so many 6'+ 300+ guys just get thrown around so easily.
I don't get it.
Barnes to the right look bad. GRob has looked good on the couple plays they ran to his side.