GDT: Browns at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think that last drive was key in FINALLY softening up their secondary. Gurley should be able to find more room now.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Harkey with the textbook seal there. I'd go Kendricks and Harkey in 2 TE sets from now on. Cook never would have made that block.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I've never been this happy to be wrong about a draft pick before. Knee or no knee Gurley was worth the pick.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Now defense needs to keep up what they've been doing all day. I want to see some sacks and turnovers. Let's not let these guys score again.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Now they can feed the beast. He should end up with 150 yards or more. This kid is not only going to be the best in NFL soon, he might be the best now.

A55VA6

Legend
Todd Gurley is just a monster.

Great job by Kenny Britt getting us there. Got the P.I. call and a great deep ball catch.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Greg Z missed the last field goal because the long one was in his head. He doesn't seem to possess a short memory. Being mentally strong as a kicker is one of the qualifications, I can tell just looking at him that he was gonna have trouble.

Irish

Starter
I love the white pants at home. Look clean and crisp as all hell.

Just say no to Blueberries

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Games not over Defense! I know the Offense put you in a bad spot all game but just one more quarter of solid play please.

Athos

Legend
Man Duke Johnson is annoying.

He's gonna be a weapon for the Turds if they ever get a real QB and a better big back