GDT: Browns at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
How about no firework "fires" on the turf. Home crowd should be fired up to help Rams off to fast start. Can't let the Browns hang around. Pass more on first down, please. Then let Gurley do his thing. Go Rams!!!!!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
How about no firework "fires" on the turf. Home crowd should be fired up to help Rams off to fast start. Can't let the Browns hang around. Pass more on first down, please. Then let Gurley do his thing. Go Rams!!!!!

Pass on first down? Is that allowed? After watching our offence all season, I assumed that wasn't a thing.

sostl

Starter
I'm smoking up a huge batch of chicken wings for this one.... also having some homemade mac-n-cheese and some fries fried in peanut oil.
mikewhoa.png
what part of Orlando you in?

RamWoodie

Legend
We need the rest of the Oline to be as consistent as this guy:
rob-havenstein-nfl-st.-louis-rams-training-camp.jpg

Right now he's been the best on the OLine...and he get's better every week! He's a ringer for the "All Rookie Team".

JRobinson

MiLB
24-10 Rams. How?

Run, Run, Run the freakin football over and over. Develop a rhythm with the Run game and allow Foles to get comfortable behind the suspect OL.

Last, let the defense do their thing.

Simple gameplay to beat this team. It's all about execution.

RamWoodie

Legend
Some on 101 ESPN think the Rams win going away. I don't share the optimism...the Washington game after the Seattle home opener rings loud in my head with the Rams young inconsistent OLine.

I hope they're right though...but I still think the Rams take it 23-17.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
As deadpool would say "At least this team gets it. They brought the brown pants today."

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pumped up! Woooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!