GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay has no fucking excuses to keep Brown out there. Why the fuck did we draft Akers?
Does he need an excuse to keep a guy averaging 7.4 ypc in the first half on the field? We're averaging 6.4 ypc as a team and that's with the blown up WR sweep. If anything he just needs to call plays I'm curious why Brown has to get off the field other than him fucking up the one screen pass on 3rd that cost the drive.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Not unhappy with the score. Why should I?

So far so good. Get the ball in the second half.

Feeling good!!!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We are playing much better. Goff was lights out accurate to start the season. He's just having issues the last few weeks. He's always done this.

Some of you are only happy with blow outs
I'm pretty happy with the way the Rams are playing. Just don't like the way they routinely squander the ends of drives. But we're a second half team too so that blowout might still happen if the defense keeps playing like it has.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Love the kid but I will stick to this comparison always he can have a great game or string of them throw a beautiful passes like nothing but then get happy feet throw ugly balls and rush it.

He to me reminds me of Jim Everett!!!

Also is there ever a ball that Foles doesn't look like he is just throwing it up a wing and a prayer but somehow it's a completion??? Accept when he played for us obviously.

TexasRam

Legend
I'm listening to the game on the radio and I've heard them say wobbly pass about every pass from Goff. This true?

no. He is getting pass rushers all over him and crumbling the pocket.

He’s playing a hell of a game so far in my book.Showing lots of confidence and not cowering. Did make a few risky throws at the end of the half though.

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
We better come out of Halftime and go straight down the field and score!!

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
7 point lead with the ball, and the D only giving up a FG so far. I'll take that any day against a good Bears D. If we have playoff aspirations these are the sort of games you have to win. Not every game is going to be like last nights 37-34 score fest.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We need to hang like 200+ yards on the ground on the Bears. Statement.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Legit question... do you have a buzzer that goes off every time someone criticizes goff

not like ive been complaining about him all year.

And i understand the offense plenty... that was an audible with about 5 secs left.

did he not overthrow a wide open brown?

Basically what the fuck are you even talking about?
As others have said that play was 100% on Brown.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Goff and O'Connel were shown having a discussion and it looked like maybe Goff and the coaches were maybe not seeing the same things.

I wonder if Mcvay just wanted to get to half so they could make proper adjustments for the second half?

Either way that was a weird end to the half.

TexasRam

Legend
The line is not holding up for a traditional dropback game. McVay needs to run the ball in the second half. Give it to Henderson.

i would also continue the rollouts. It’s tiring the bears defense and they have no answer for it yet.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'd be happy with one.
I think we all would, but against 1 seed with a tough Defense, I am happy to see the offense playing much better than last week and it's nice to see our defense look smart in the 1st half.

Burgess making plays is a good sign.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A 10-3 lead at the half against the team that currently holds the #1 seed in your conference. Not the best outcome we could hope for and McVay and company have some things they can do better but this is far from worthy of the normal GDT drama.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
If we have less than 15 carries this next half than McVay is outsmarting himself.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I think he sold his soul to beat Mahomes in that Monday night game because he hasn’t played a game like that since than.

Nah he balled out in the NFC Championship game under crazy circumstances with the noise and Gurley fumbling + dropping that ball that led to the int, both in the 1st quarter. He won us that game. But since then and since 2018 as a whole he hasnt played very consistent football and our deep passing game is now gone. Last year we had the excuse of oline and lack of running game but he has clearly regressed since '17 and '18. Some parts of his game have improved, movement in the pocket seems to be better, not fumbling anymore. But his accuracy isn't what it used to be especially on deep throws..and he still struggles to read defenses when they play zone and disguise coverage. He's only 26 but in year 5 I think we all would've hoped for a more steady development and playmaking ability to win us games carrying us with his arm. Especially with how all the young QBs look coming into the league now.