GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Nah. He's seeing ghosts a bit tonight though. Ive seen him drop his eyes twice at least when pressure got close. Not a good sign...

I think he sold his soul to beat Mahomes in that Monday night game because he hasn’t played a game like that since than.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are playing the Bears dude. Did you not notice how they blew up any play we called?

Thats what good defenses do.
Right?! Some people think plays can only fail because of bad offense. Good defense isn’t even an option

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just uninspired play on offense. WTF ???
We're playing a top defense. They need to focus on more between the tackles runs is all IMO. Losing yards on sillytime screen calls is going to make this really hard. Hammer it in there and keep hammering it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mundt reads this forum it seems and saw the shit talking some were doing :D Good half from him!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Brown has had some good runs. He's just a liability in the pattern. He limits shit. They spent a second round pick on Akers, let's see the two speedy backs take this game over.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We are playing much better. Goff was lights out accurate to start the season. He's just having issues the last few weeks. He's always done this.

Some of you are only happy with blow outs

TXRams86

The Infamous
On that last series was there not an offsides on that near-interception play along the side line? I swear the defender was in the backfield too quick. Like he jumped before the snap and it went uncalled. I even said to my GF “free play!”