GAME DAY GDT - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Not sure why you all are expecting to beat the 9ers. It's the same shit show game in and game out against them.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Typical start sadly. Dink and dunk. McCaffrey is perfect for that role. Whether his health holds up is the key, but he really fits this offense and gives them another weapon.

We need some edge pressure.

Interesting play calls on our first drive - were the screens designed to slow down their rush or maybe we thought they'd be hyper aggressive early?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Been saying force them into 3rd and long and Jimmy GQ tends to make mistakes. Almost got a pick there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hill owes Scott a case of beer for that one.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Not sure why you all are expecting to beat the 9ers. It's the same shit show game in and game out against them.
I never expected a win. With or without Deebo. That team is just a bad match up. Fortunately that team can't beat anyone else.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I wonder how much longer we keep Higs? Dude is always getting hurt after a big play…

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I get that you can't just abandon the run. But damn, it makes it so hard when you can't run. Not sure what they can do with that.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
run for under 3 on 1st then pass. Thats 2 downs out of 3 you don't have to figure out what we will do

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Hope Higbee is OK but it looks like he got the wind knocked out of them or I got hit in the balls. We need to put this ball in the end zone