GAME DAY GDT - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can't figure out why I'm confident about this game. So many reasons not to be but it feels like we're gonna beat these bastids.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Can't figure out why I'm confident about this game. So many reasons not to be but it feels like we're gonna beat these bastids.
Man, wish I felt that way. I'm skipping this one I think. I know... I know... I suck. I just cannot stand losing to that shit fuck team.

Tano

Legend
Man, wish I felt that way. I'm skipping this one I think. I know... I know... I suck. I just cannot stand losing to that shit fuck team.
901 GIF

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Well it sounds like Rivers might get the start at running back today. Apparently he took the first snaps of the first team warm ups today. Interesting. And sadly Evans is still starting at left guard

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Rivers starting??? My goodness.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's go ahead and win it. Everybody thinks we will lose, including many Rams fans.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rivers is gonna need a lot of room opened up. Same with Hendy. Hope this OL is ready for a beast of a statement game. :devil: