GDT - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We have the talent to win.
We should win.

Just can't beat ourselves and can't give Boger the chance to influence the outcome

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The way our stadium can be taken over by visiting teams is frustrating. We are 12-4. What’s it going to take?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ok, another long drive here would be good. Those are the throws Garoppolo has never been good with.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Off topic. My daughter got her first girl kitten. She wants to name it Brinley.

I'm trying to convince her to call it Ramsey...lol.

At least she doesn't want to replace all the vowels with Y's.

Brynlyy.

I see dumber shit at dance conventions every week

MachS

Hall of Fame
The way our stadium can be taken over by visiting teams is frustrating. We are 12-4. What’s it going to take?
Not scoring 3 in the super bowl and winning that game would've helped. Its tough when the Lakers and Dodgers are in town. We need to win the big game and that problem is solved IMO. Its definitely frustrating.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Good first defensive series. Got lucky though, Howard was beat with no help.

But impressed with physicality of defense to start.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Come O... please patient. Drive it down the field and score. Is that too much to ask :fistbump:

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Need to get them off the field on 3rd downs, just like that series. Playing great against the run so far.

Good field position here, and we need to take advantage of it. I get some posters get impatient with the running game, but you have to keep some balance, plus I think we can take advantage of some screens and misdirection as the game goes on.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Can’t abandon it after the first drive…Bellichek convinces offenses to go one dimensional…so much easier on the defense
Throwing the ball on early downs will then loosen up lanes for going back to the run game. But being insistent on running for 1 yard every first down wont win this game.