GDT - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Rams defense is fundamentally unsound. Way too many mis tackles.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everyone says how great our defense is... BS. Defense is way overrated.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
McVay cannot let this end in a tie. That would put the 49ers in the 6th spot and us in the 3rd. Our season would end next week if that is the case. Either win or lose today if we want to win next week.

Yeah but what a hollow feeling that would come with.. imagine *somehow* winning the SB but knowing the 9ers totally own us?

I'd take it I guess... but damn

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
Our defense is giving up like 1000 pounds. Nothing but small dbs and converted safeties at LB. I don't expect them to be strong against the 49ers run game. But I do expect them to stop them from going 88 in like 45 seconds

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve lost a lot of respect in mcvay today and it’s sad

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Shanny that Superbowl choke artist found his weakness to expose and nobody saw it coming Jennings and DD

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
McVay doesn't think they will need that timeout if a miracle happens and they settle for a field goal?