GDT - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Screenshot_20220109-151424_(1).png

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Wheels are completely falling off now, we've had a few chances to respond and have failed miserably every time. We won't get many more. Let's wake up boys. Jesus.

McVay and Morris getting schooled after a nice start.

0 ability to stop the run.

O-line can't run OR pass block right now so we dial up deep shots and runs? Hit them with some sort passes!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
This isn't on Stafford man he got us a huge lead.. the empty set play call changed the momentum the defense isn't helping they getting killed and now we are being gassed same as last game

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How do you bow a 17 point lead??? I will tell you how. With 45 seconds left in the half you throw the ball on 3rd and 1 and get sacked allowing them to get a FG before half. Just a stupid coaching decision. No excuse for that.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
D needs a big play or we are fucked.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
WTF is going on. We were killing it and Im at work so when I looked again, we are tied? C'mon Rams, beat this fucking bitches!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
17 unanswered. More coming up. Defense cannot stop them. Look at all those missed tackles on that first down run.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Stop using weak ass excuses man. This team gets fucking manhandled vs SF EVERY GAME WE PLAY THEM. Thats why were getting smashed in the 2nd half. But tell yourself whatever you need to I guess.
Not an excuse when its actually happening… Eyes and ears…