GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Then why not call the TO’s right before the plays developed? So we can regroup?

We didn’t even try to throw them off

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuck that. how many miracles does the Defense have to accomplish to win the game? Yknow how much time they spent on the field? And they shut down Mostert in the 2nd half.? No defense stays perfect in game in which the offense cannot stay on the field.
This clearly went over your head

MachS

Hall of Fame
Because Fisher never played the 49ers with Kyle Shanahan. And I'm not sure what you plan to do after benching Goff. We don't have Aaron fucking Rodgers behind him.

Cant bench him, but not because we dont have a good backup.. because we're paying him $35M next year. We cant do anything until 2022 when we can opt out his contract. We have to deal with Goff for 2 more years :sick:. Still cant believe we didn't wait one more year to extend him, such a stupid move and now we're stuck and will be wasting AD's prime and a SB caliber defense.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Do you understand how football works? And let’s save some time I KNOW JARED GOFF SUCKED ASS TODAY. Now that we’ve established your broken record...Jared Goff didn’t lose alone. If our D doesn’t let NICK MULLLENS drive the length of the field twice we win.

The defense did alot more than goff who had no tds, got outplayed by (backup) mullens and gave up his 3rd or 4th pick 6 against the niners over the last 4 or 5 games. Turnovers, or not doing them, is a large part of how football works and goff has a horrible horrible history of that with the niners. Dont even get me started on his bad decisions over the last 3 years against the niners. I like jared but the reality is san fran owns him and he needs to own that and then fucking do something about that,

manmaderam

The one and only
Yea he did. Don’t be crazy. The RBs and Defense played their ass off.
Kyle is not that good. Seriously. Jim Harbaugh had a better winning record in the NFL than that guy. We ain't making the super bowl. Bench goff to humble his ass

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
This game is definitely on goff

Remake of teh Miami game.
Cant bench him, but not because we dont have a good backup.. because we're paying him $35M next year. We cant do anything until 2022 when we can opt out his contract. We have to deal with Goff for 2 more years :sick:. Still cant believe we didn't wait one more year to extend him, such a stupid move and now we're stuck and will be wasting AD's prime and a SB caliber defense.

Yup....

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Jared Goff, Sean McVay implode in fourth quarter of Sunday’s loss

Rams-49ers recap: Jared Goff and Sean McVay simply imploded - Turf Show Times

"Goff has eight touchdowns and seven interceptions with five fumbles over his last six starts. The Rams are 3-3 and have fallen from potentially grabbing the NFC’s top seed to swimming with the wild card teams for now. A group that may get more crowded now that the 49ers have ended their three-game losing streak with another victory against LA. Questions about Goff and his future with the franchise will be impossible to ignore or forget. "

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
It's a division rival who has our number....*shruggs

its more than that. how many times has goff come back. how confident do you feel when the rams are 8 or more points down. goff needs too many other things to be working. the defense needs to be stopping. he needs a clean pocket. the running game to be working. mcvay to not be shitting the bed by continually setting him up in shotgun with no protection. I keep saying i like goff but fuck man he needs to improve or we are not going to get to the SB let alone win it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
its more than that. how many times has goff come back. how confident do you feel when the rams are 8 or more points down. goff needs too many other things to be working. the defense needs to be stopping. he needs a clean pocket. the running game to be working. mcvay to not be shitting the bed by continually setting him up in shotgun with no protection. I keep saying i like goff but fuck man he needs to improve or we are not going to get to the SB let alone win it.
I hear the frustration, but I also remember these guys:
Kellen Clemmens
Nick Foles
Case Keenum
Sean Mannion
As much as we hate Goff right now, I remember when these guys were the best we could get....I'm not ready to go back to that...

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I hear the frustration, but I also remember these guys:
Kellen Clemmens
Nick Foles
Case Keenum
Sean Mannion
As much as we hate Goff right now, I remember when these guys were the best we could get....I'm not ready to go back to that...

and how many of them were first round (overall) picks and given everything from ramsey donald and our recieving corp