GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Dude I know it’s obviously not on the defense. See how ridiculous it was when I said that it was by pointing out 2 things they did wrong...everyone could have done things differently no single player wins or loses a game.
we've lost to the whiners 2 years straight now...I'm emotional, I bow out. Cheers

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
He was trying to save time for us in case we got the ball.. that had zero impact on them scoring... zero.
Again poor time management. You let the clock run and the 9ers are more in a situation of trying to rush and make a stupid play you don’t allow them to think about it.

manmaderam

The one and only
I would bench Goff. Hes not worth the extension. Basically a younger Stafford. His head is not in the game. How could FISHER sweep the Niners and winning McVay gets his butt handed by them?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
That’s not even his worst play.
He was hit when throwing that.
Although Kupp was bracketed and it’s probably picked anyway.
Remember Gould already missed a kick.
Yeah man, ever since the SB I have this PTSD when the O plays like shit and forget everything else... I'm so mad right now... we just lost to back ups

Ellard80

Legend
Again poor time management. You let the clock run and the 9ers are more in a situation of trying to rush and make a stupid play you don’t allow them to think about it.

They had 3 timeouts bro lol... seriously this had nothing to do with anything.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
And for next week, give Akers the damn ball. Quit this 3 RBBC shit. Akers is clear best, and hungriest.

Put quitting the game in MAYBE the worst QB starting QB in the divisions hand.

Threw a pick sick. Fumbled in FG range to end the half. That's a 10 point swing. You want win with that.

fearsomefour

Legend
I would bench Goff. Hes not worth the extension. Basically a younger Stafford. His head is not in the game. How could FISHER sweep the Niners and winning McVay gets his butt handed by them?
Well, in fairness Fisher couldn’t beat anyone outside the division, so, glad he is off getting diddled by Bigfoot or whatever he’s doing in Montana.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Do you understand how football works? And let’s save some time I KNOW JARED GOFF SUCKED ASS TODAY. Now that we’ve established your broken record...Jared Goff didn’t lose alone. If our D doesn’t let NICK MULLLENS drive the length of the field twice we win.

Yea he did. Don’t be crazy. The RBs and Defense played their ass off.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Because Fisher never played the 49ers with Kyle Shanahan. And I'm not sure what you plan to do after benching Goff. We don't have Aaron fucking Rodgers behind him.

Ramrock 1

Rookie
Well....at least I have this gut wrenching, nauseating, depressed feeling to wake up to on MONDAY morning.

Marc Spector

Rookie
Do you understand how football works? And let’s save some time I KNOW JARED GOFF SUCKED ASS TODAY. Now that we’ve established your broken record...Jared Goff didn’t lose alone. If our D doesn’t let NICK MULLLENS drive the length of the field twice we win.

Fuck that. how many miracles does the Defense have to accomplish to win the game? Yknow how much time they spent on the field? And they shut down Mostert in the 2nd half.? No defense stays perfect in game in which the offense cannot stay on the field.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Let's all pretend like the last two games didn't happen, let's forget teams get tired late in the season, that short weeks suck, let's forget that Shanahan owns McVay, lets not wonder why so many plays were so questionable, let's all just focus on Goff over and over and over and obsess over it and get angry if everyone doesn't want to do the same!