GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
On that 2nd Down Run, Henderson ran RIGHT into the pile when he had a cut back on the left. Reminds me of Todd Gurley all over again.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
What’s fire look like? You want our guys to yell at each other for being down 4 with the d playing well?

Bro, get off my nuts already.
It means seeing our QB out there talking to his guys trying to be a leader and motivator. Acting like he gives a shit. The coach talking to guys trying to talk them up.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Good lord. We cannot get first downs today...... That's the best read on that play? If so, just run every play.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wish we had the Hekker pass option still

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
It worked better then the pass on that drive...

Ellard80

Legend
sadly one of goffs worst attributes is his field vision... out of the 3 curls he had 2 were way more open than the one he chose.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
If I was mcVay I would be tired of getting f’d by Shanny. Come on dude! Man the F up and get this O going.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow.
Need a first down Goff. Horrible throw plus he was covered.
Take the blinders off

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm so frustrated with the offense right now. This is a replay of the last SF game.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are gonna need multiple TDs to win this. I just can't see how we are gonna do it?!
For some reason, it seems like an impossible task to move the ball against these bastards.

DrRage46

Rookie
Name
DrRage46
For one fucking time can we stop playing scared against these guys.So sick of the way we look against the niners