GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t get McVay sometimes.
Take a shot downfield, might get a flag.
Or run a little drag route under coverage if the goal is to get 8 yards and punt.
Weird play calling sometimes.

I'd rather run the draw there. No reason to put Goff in a bad position right after he took a sack.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
200.gif

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm in NO way of saying we need to move on from Goff, I'm just going to ask, at what year in the NFL does a guy develop Pocket Awareness, or eventually cut down on turnovers? Seems like his turnover trend and awareness haven't trended in the right way.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We must have some offensive tells that they are playing off. It feels like our last SB game.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Remember the 9ers are fresh off a bye and the rams are on a extra short week with covid and Monday night putting us behind.
Shanahan KNOWS McVay

The Rams should win but it should be a tough game. Period. Lets see how things go once Staley makes adjustments. Let's just give this game more time before we blow up the GDT with incessant bitching

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Dumb as it might sound, I just hope that they stay in the game and play a big 2nd half...The running game is really weak...

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The 49er defense is all o
With all the injuries these guys have had and they still punk us when we play them. Its fucking crazy

Our problems vs. the 49ers are systemic, not personnel related. They could have even more injuries and I'm not convinced it would matter. Their coaching staff has ours completely figured out, and has for some time now. Hopefully we can make adjustments.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Fuck these 9ers have steroids and rest in their legs

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Reeder must've been a hooker in his previously live, because he's always on his damn back.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I'm in NO way of saying we need to move on from Goff, I'm just going to ask, at what year in the NFL does a guy develop Pocket Awareness, or eventually cut down on turnovers? Seems like his turnover trend and awareness haven't trended in the right way.

I've been saying that all along. I love the kid he has all the tools but I start to question his football iq maybe his intelligence overall. That's always been my point. It scares me cause if you can't process it's thought to change that.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Come on D, stop this 3rd down. Clearly the offense doesn't have it today.