GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
and how many of them were first round picks and given everything from ramsey donald and our recieving corp
Well, we had Sam Bradford before them, and they were considered an upgrade...*smh

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
and how many of them were first round picks and given everything from ramsey donald and our recieving corp

Perfectly said..and we can't be afraid to go back to that and be held over a barrel by the past. It was a different regime then. I have confidence in this regime and this is the exact reason I am willing to even go another season with Goff but I would not let an opportunity like a Sam Darnold or Daniel Jones should he become available go by the way side. And not for nothing I actually think with a lot of these weapons I'd be ok with a Carr type qb. Let's not forget either I know Goff won at the saints and he doesn't get nearly enough credit for that ...it's all about "the call" but this whole season is without fans how much more rattled or worse would this season be if there were fans etc. I'm posting this on the vent thread as well. I don't hate Goff but in order for us not to go back we need a plan B. It's just a fact. I don't care if he piles the crap out of stats the rest of the season. The rams can't have this and AD deserves more. Not off the wagon but I'm definitely lost!!!

MachS

Hall of Fame
I was wondering if you were going to actually post something, the whole game you just lurked in the GDT and I was thinking what kind of person would read the GDT and laugh at people but not have anything to say.

Oh I was posting all game, but yea I figured it was better to just laugh than to reply to your ridiculous post.

I mean as soon as Goff runs and gets stripped you post about how well he was "covering the ball" and how the defender just made a great play...cant blame Goff for that. Sorry to point out the obvious, but he didn't cover the ball well enough because he got stripped, and him making the decision to try and juke a safety is even worse than the fumble itself. Shows his football IQ.

So yea I appreciated the laugh it was the funniest post I saw all day :beer2:. But you're one of the biggest Goff apologists on this site so I expect nothing less. Even in a game where he has 3 bad turnovers and gets outplayed by Nick Mullins.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
The miss to Henderson for a walk in TD is on my mind. Not a pitch n catch eazy throw but....just too many misses downfield.

100% this, too many misses downfield this year. So freaking frustrating, I need a beer or two

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
.....what? The defense surrendered 16 points and that's being on the field 34 minutes
They also let nick Mullens march down the field twice for fgs. 1 to tie the game and the 2nd to win it. Goff played like shit but if the defense stop then even once those two drives the rams win. They didn't. Goff played like shit and the defense choked when we needed them the most.

TomMack

Rookie
I really can't argue with this, but repeating it over and over won't make it more true fellas.
Trying to say when Jared is good the Rams a super bowl favorite when he’s bad they’re average at best.
He has to play like $35 mill a year QB.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The overthrow of Woods on our last drive who had Sherman beat on the sideline for the first down was HUGE

Yep. This play will be glossed over by many but it ended up being the most damaging play. Even after all the turnovers it was 20-20, we had the ball, 2nd and 5, Woods was open, clean pocket - he just missed him. Not like it was a difficult throw either.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He's already playing. Tell coach to put me back in.
stupid.gif

Marc Spector

Rookie
it could be worse - we could have picked Wentz. Imagine the pissed off posters right now with him.

Ima be honest, Wentz is a far greater talent than Jared. The injuries (both to him and the O-Line/WR's) created a lack of continuity which has allowed him to develop really bad habits. I think if we draft Carson before Jared, we win the SB but just my opinion.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ima be honest, Wentz is a far greater talent than Jared. The injuries (both to him and the O-Line/WR's) created a lack of continuity which has allowed him to develop really bad habits. I think if we draft Carson before Jared, we win the SB but just my opinion.

Wentz can't stay healthy. I think his shit play this year will pass. But he's always going to have that injury cloud hanging over him. You never know if the guy will give you 16 games. QB is the one position you typically can't afford to lose your starter. Durability is very important.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I think the Tampa Bay game was the first one I can remember where Goff got it done with no run blocking happening. Our run OL has gotten bullied 2 weeks in a row now, and that's a bad sign to me. Maybe somebody's hiding an injury again like last year.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
The miss to Henderson for a walk in TD is on my mind. Not a pitch n catch eazy throw but....just too many misses downfield.
He seems to have lost his mojo. I remember in 2017 and 2018 he was fearless and fit the ball into tight areas. I remember a pass down the right sideline to higbee to set up the drop by Kupp in the end zone in Goff's 1st game against Seattle. There was countless examples like this. I think he played with blissful ignorance. Now he plays with less confidence. I think he will get better the more he plays.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Did THE RAMS give SF Life to win a SuperBowl?

What I know is the 9ers have a lot of
talent.This team went to the SuperBowl & when healthy is top’s in the division.

The Rams have a chance to still win The SuperBowl,but if the 9ers catch fire it got ignited by The Rams give the game away.

What hurts against Miami & SF The Rams are by far the better team. They have to win those games.

Fisher lost almost all of the must wins games.