GDT: 49'ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's a fumble clearly out, gotta protect it Tavon! Love the play call though

Athos

Legend
That is it.

If you cannot see we need a #1 WR has the MAIN PRIORITY...I dunno what people are seeing. The ball security of our pass-catchers is putrid.

A55VA6

Legend
We got lucky

CSvx2SQU8AEl563.png:large

jjab360

Legend
That is it.

If you cannot see we need a #1 WR has the MAIN PRIORITY...I dunno what people are seeing. The ball security of our pass-catchers is putrid.
I wanted to believe one of these guys would develop. They aren't.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Clearly look like the better team. But we ARE NOT doing the little things. Catching the ball, ball security... alright that's about it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Again, the defense has to step up and hold em to a FG. Offense is just putrid. I don't think there are enough adjective to describe how truly bad they are.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
When you think about, how can this team be considered a legit playoff contender with an offense like this? They have a superbowl caliber defense and an offense that can offset all the good they do.