GDT: 49'ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
There are two fouls on the kicking team. Holding kicking team, no.35. One is accepted. (crosses arms in declined motion). Holding kicking team, no.35.

Huh??????????????????????/

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Did he just say holding against 35 is declined but holding against 35 is accepted ? lol

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
There are two fouls on the kicking team. Holding kicking team, no.35. One is accepted. (crosses arms in declined motion). Holding kicking team, no.35.

Huh??????????????????????/
LOL. I just said that too. What the heck.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That was clearly face-guarding on Reid, but I've seen enough flags already.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
this fuckin guy :palm:

yea all the penalties have been on the 9ers but it worries me that he'll even it out in the second half

bskrilla

Starter
Announcers - ""good defensive play". If by that you mean just mauling the receiver as he's trying to come back for the ball

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
We need Quick. Austin/Bailey to small & Britt has the drops.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
These plays are taking too long to develop on 3rd down. It's only 6 yards. Call something that gets the ball out fast for Foles. He can't throw a 15 yard out across field while getting hit in the face

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Maybe we need a over/under on the 3 and outs and punts the Rams will have. Will they reach double figures? If Hekker got paid by piece work he's be the highest paid player on the team.