GAME DAY GDT 2022 Season Opener - Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Don't use that but every time I'm at somebody's house with it the same thing happens with whatever we want to watch.
Knock on wood but no issues here with them…

Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
If you would have told me Brandon Powell would have more rushing yards than Akers after the first half I would have laughed at you… wonder what is going on with Akers?

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Hopefully we can find a way to get Robinson involved in the offense. The one-man Kupp show is incredible but not a recipe for success. You need two dynamic options, which is why OBJ's emergence was so crucial to our Super Bowl run.

It would be a huge help of Bruss is able to improve and supplant one of the interior offensive linemen as the season progresses.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
That singing NFL commercial with I think DK Metcalf provided more music than the 2 seconds of ozzy they showed who still sounds awesome btw.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah everyone here see’s the OL struggling to block and open holes. It’s affecting the entire offense. Stafford to Kupp all night probably wasn’t the gameplan.

I think we might see the RB’s getting more short yardage passes in the 2nd half. McVay is going to have to manufacture a short game so Stafford can find other guys besides Kupp downfield.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Some of the stats we track these days, "deepest into a game without scoring by a defending champ since 09' Steelers"
They did go to SB 09&10 for whatever that is worth

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I like Powell but he does know he doesn't have to return every kick right.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I’m stuck watching on my phone. YouTube live tv is buffering the game constantly. It’s the only channel that is doing it. So disappointing.
You reset your modem etc? Have you tried to use your phone as a hotspot and using that?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a shitty start to the second half. Stop returning the damn kicks.